Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Five

Featured Replies

  • Replies 102
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4.12 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) – Time Expired

 

5.01 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) – RB Ricky Williams MIA

5.02 Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) – TE Antonio Gates

5.03 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) – TE Brent Celek PHI

5.04 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) – WR Percy Harvin MIMM

5.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) – Time Expired

5.06 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) – RB Ladainian Tomlinson NYJ

5.07 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) – WR Mike Sims-Walker JAC

5.08 Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) – TE Jermichael Finley GB

5.09 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) – WR Vincent Jackson SD

5.10 Shelby Cards (tdouth) – WR Hakeem Nicks NYG

5.11 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) – QB Jay Cutler CHIC

5.12 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) – TE Jason Whitten DAL

5.13 Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony) – TE Tony Gonzalez ATL

 

5.14 East End Evolution (RockPride) – OTC until 11:03 AM CST on Tuesday

 

5.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) –

5.16 Louisa Lumber (stick1) –

  • Author

Why don't you guys make a run on TE's

Why don't you guys make a run on TE's

 

5 in this round....I'd call that a run.

 

Did JA or myself take your pick?

  • Author

I was going to take one, but there won't be any left. wink.gif

  • Author

MJ, I'm not home are near my stuff. Could you start a Round Six thread for me?

MJ, I'm not home are near my stuff. Could you start a Round Six thread for me?

 

Done

  • Author

Thanks

Why don't you guys make a run on TE's

 

I done everything I could to start it last round.

  • Author
I apologize for my tardiness in getting my picks in. I can honestly say I've never done this in my history in the league and I'm usually one of the quicker ones to get my picks in. I promise to punish myself later.

 

The two picks I'm behind on will be WR Santanna Moss and QB Kevin Kolb.

 

Thanks for your patience.

...
MJ, I'm not home are near my stuff. Could you start a Round Six thread for me?

 

Godot, my apologies. I was traveling for work today and was away from a computer. Glad that you were able to get some help from others. Normally I would be able to help.

  • Author

:thumb:

Since this draft has started I've had time to get married, have kids and watch them graduate and now my grandchildren are just starting school. Might get through round 10 before I die I suppose.

I'm glad I could help you improve your family life :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.