Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Five

Featured Replies

Cool. I'll hopefully get to make another pick, but regardless I'll leave another list before Sunday.

  • Replies 102
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vernon Davis, TE San Francisco

Vernon Davis, TE San Francisco

 

Swing and a miss...

  • Author
Vernon Davis, TE San Francisco
Drafted in the 4th round

 

4.13 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) – TE Vernon Davis SF

The site was still showing him as a free agent. That is why I picked him.

I'll check back later.

Going to work soon, I have left a list with Godot or Ill be on early in the morning.

  • Author
The site was still showing him as a free agent. That is why I picked him.
The site will not update that until I have Scribe's pick

 

On second thought I'll try something

  • Author

It is correct now

Thanks

 

Brent Celek, TE PHILA

If Gates was one of them send me a message. We may be able to work something out.

 

I sent you a Pm because he was one I would be interested in .

  • Author

4.12 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) – Time Expired

 

5.01 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) – RB Ricky Williams MIA

5.02 Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) – TE Antonio Gates

5.03 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) – TE Brent Celek PHI

5.04 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) – WR Percy Harvin MIMM

 

5.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) – OTC until 6:24 AM CST on Sunday

 

5.06 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) –

5.07 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) –

5.08 Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) –

5.09 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) –

5.10 Shelby Cards (tdouth) –

5.11 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) –

5.12 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) –

5.13 Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony) –

5.14 East End Evolution (RockPride) –

5.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) –

5.16 Louisa Lumber (stick1) –

I hope I can make at least one pick this weekend lol.

  • Author
I hope I can make at least one pick this weekend lol.
I hear you

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.