Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Five

Featured Replies

Hold your horses Halfback you may get to pick tonight yet . Because I will make my pick in a a little bit also I have a trade offer out there on my pick and a counter offer waiting for a response ;if no deal I have my pick ready .

  • Replies 102
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rams select Mike Sims-Walker, WR, Jacksonville.

Maniacs select Jermichael Finley Te from GB Packers . Rusty Ankles on the clock:thumb:

5.10 Shelby Cards (tdouth) –

 

Nicks, Hakeem NYG WR

  • Author

4.12 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) – Time Expired

 

5.01 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) – RB Ricky Williams MIA

5.02 Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) – TE Antonio Gates

5.03 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) – TE Brent Celek PHI

5.04 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) – WR Percy Harvin MIMM

5.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) – Time Expired

5.06 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) – RB Ladainian Tomlinson NYJ

5.07 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) – WR Mike Sims-Walker JAC

5.08 Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) – TE Jermichael Finley GB

5.09 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) – WR Vincent Jackson SD

5.10 Shelby Cards (tdouth) – WR Hakeem Nicks NYG

 

5.11 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) – OTC until 8:15 PM CST on Monday

 

5.12 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) –

5.13 Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony) –

5.14 East End Evolution (RockPride) –

5.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) –

5.16 Louisa Lumber (stick1) –

5.10 Shelby Cards (tdouth) –

 

Nicks, Hakeem NYG WR

 

Since he plays for the Giants, I'm pretty sure you need to wait for HB20 to take him first... :lol:

I made my pick. I show Rusty Ankles picked Vincent Jackson

I made my pick. I show Rusty Ankles picked Vincent Jackson

 

Godot hadn't posted it yet. Your magic 8 ball was accurate... :D

  • Author
Since he plays for the Giants, I'm pretty sure you need to wait for HB20 to take him first... :lol:
tdouth got the email from the MFL site that I had posted HB's there
  • Author

4.12 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) – Time Expired

 

5.01 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) – RB Ricky Williams MIA

5.02 Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) – TE Antonio Gates

5.03 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) – TE Brent Celek PHI

5.04 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) – WR Percy Harvin MIMM

5.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) – Time Expired

5.06 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) – RB Ladainian Tomlinson NYJ

5.07 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) – WR Mike Sims-Walker JAC

5.08 Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) – TE Jermichael Finley GB

5.09 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) – WR Vincent Jackson SD

5.10 Shelby Cards (tdouth) – WR Hakeem Nicks NYG

5.11 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) – QB Jay Cutler CHIC

 

5.12 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) – OTC until 8:21 PM CST on Monday

 

5.13 Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony) –

5.14 East End Evolution (RockPride) –

5.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) –

5.16 Louisa Lumber (stick1) –

tdouth got the email from the MFL site that I had posted HB's there

 

Just trying to make a HB is a Giants homer joke. I'll try to be more obvious next time... :walk:

So thats how this draft needs to run. Nice to have this many picks in a short time

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.