Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Five

Featured Replies

  • Author
So thats how this draft needs to run. Nice to have this many picks in a short time
:thumb:
  • Replies 102
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jay Cutler QB CHI

 

Gutsy pick with the way he played last year.

Gutsy pick with the way he played last year.

 

Waited too long on a QB, and took a risk with the rumors of Martz opening up the Bears O. Likely to be a frustrating position for me this year...

I was wondering who you were going to fill that hole with GT. I think he'll have a better year than last, the question is just how much.

 

Nice to see we got moving a little bit tonight. I'd bet Spice makes his pick tomorrow morning.

Waited too long on a QB, and took a risk with the rumors of Martz opening up the Bears O. Likely to be a frustrating position for me this year...

 

Did you flip a coin vs the Blue Hen?

We are on a roll now.

 

And now you wait until 7pm tonight. Sorry guys

I was wondering who you were going to fill that hole with GT. I think he'll have a better year than last, the question is just how much.

 

Nice to see we got moving a little bit tonight. I'd bet Spice makes his pick tomorrow morning.

 

I thought it would be more towards this afternoon before I was on the clock. I'm probably not going to be able to pick until later today.

If someone could start another thread (National Draft) and post each round 1-4(with keepers), I may be able to do something before 7pm tonight.

  • Author
If someone could start another thread (National Draft) and post each round 1-4(with keepers), I may be able to do something before 7pm tonight.

 

I'll try to do something, I'm at Mom's on her laptop, all my stuff is at home.

He can't access it at work because of the word fantasy in the address

 

My bad . I see .

He can't access it at work because of the word fantasy in the address

 

Thank God I don't have that problem lol.

Thank God I don't have that problem lol.

 

I'm sure you've seen my company in the news as it relates to fantasy sports. While this is a non-monetary league, I'm sure it would still be frowned upon.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.