Issue with the Police

Rebel

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO that's easier said than done for someone that is innocent and needs anger management tips like myself. :D (says my wife)

Police make mistakes as well. It's better to figure it out later rather than creating problems resisting, which might lead to someone getting hurt.

Police make mistakes as well. It's better to figure it out later rather than creating problems resisting, which might lead to someone getting hurt.

You're right that police make mistakes as well, but I'm not sure that sneaking into someone's garage is a mistake...

I don't know their side of the story so I can't say whether or not it was a mistake.

There was no murder, no one was hurt, just the case of a hit a run at a local business. The police got some wrong information and entered my property while I was not at home. Every car that I owe, the taxes are paid and up to date. All this information is in their computer system from registering my vehicles at the county clerk's office, and both deputys should have known that I owe no Toyota truck. All they had to do is look it up. What could the police say that would not make it a mistake?

Rebel, are there any updates on what the police department told you?

As of right now No. I have heard nothing back from no one. I don't want to stir the pot, so I will not bother the police and just hope that in time they will give me a call an explain their actions. That's all I am asking for. My 2 dogs seem to be ok and that they used nothing on them to enter my garage from the best that I can tell.

As of right now No. I have heard nothing back from no one. I don't want to stir the pot, so I will not bother the police and just hope that in time they will give me a call an explain their actions. That's all I am asking for. My 2 dogs seem to be ok and that they used nothing on them to enter my garage from the best that I can tell.

My guess is they know they didn't handle it properly and instead of being man enough to admit it to you they are procrastinating in hopes you will fade away...