Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Week 14)

Featured Replies

The Reds follow up a 5-1 week, with a 5-2 week. I'll take another 5 win week to end the 1st half of the season. The Reds will start the week with 3 in New York, and then 4 in Philly.

  • Replies 553
  • Views 56.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4-3 would be ok...5 wins would be great but they should have the division lead or be within one game of it with 4 wins

Five would tickle me sillier than I already am. I'll take 4-3 and be happy with it. I hope we can avoid one of those 1-6 or 2-5 stretches. Let's get four and be happy.

  • Author
Five would tickle me sillier than I already am. I'll take 4-3 and be happy with it. I hope we can avoid one of those 1-6 or 2-5 stretches. Let's get four and be happy.

 

 

Definitely a rule # 11 violation.:sssh::D

Did that Marmol-Heisey rumor die?

 

Fan started rumor, so never had any substance to it.

Get online and vote for Votto, it appears there is no limit.

There was an article somewhere that said several Reds players were taped before the game yesterday in ads that will appear on FSN, encouraging fans to vote for Votto.

 

I would assume we will start seeing those tonight.

Another baseball game where they are taking away runs. I don't think I like this new rule. :lol:

 

:lol: I think they won 4-2.

  • Author
Who do the Cards have this week?

 

 

 

On the road to Colorado, then on to Houston.

Reds are still near the bottom of the National League in team ERA, BUT they are tied for 1st in all of baseball in fielding percentage and are 3rd in all of baseball in hitting.

 

I guess if you take care of the ball and score a bunch, doesn't matter if your team ERA is over 4

 

:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.