Bell County Football (Urgent!!)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have all the respect in the world for Coach Hilton and the Bobcats football program. But many mountain teams are feeling the pinch of cutbacks in spending. If they money isn't there, it isn't there. And the boosters cannot pay the assistant coaches.

3-4 assistant coaches is very slim, especially for a program like Bell that has competed at such a high level for so long.

How many paid assistant coaches do most programs have?

I am anxious to hear something as well. Went back to the website and the big bold letters and announcement of this meeting was no longer there.

:idunno:

Was this problem resolved? Was it ever a problem? Was it all a bunch of mass hysteria and hyperbole?? :confused:

:popcorn:

I thought the meeting was July 6th Commander but it surprised me that the website that was beating the drum had taken down the broadside announcement the very day of the meeting. It seemed odd to me you would not take away the notice until AFTER the meeting. That's what raises my questions as to how severe this issue was or was not.

All is good. Full steam ahead. Still some tough issues but concerns were answered.:dancingpa

Is there a reason for not being more disclosing about the issues or concerns? I'm still not sure what the "concerns" were nor their cause. Just a lot of exclamation but not a lot of data that invites others in the state to know the plight that caused the thread.

Is there a reason for not being more disclosing about the issues or concerns? I'm still not sure what the "concerns" were nor their cause. Just a lot of exclamation but not a lot of data that invites others in the state to know the plight that caused the thread.

Hatz I believe that the problem is that it seems that with winning a state title just 2 seasons ago that there isn't much interest from adminstration on the side of football. There have been several coaches that have left the program to take other jobs such as head coaching and just moved on to make a name for themselves and no one is blaming them. They haven't been replaced. There are any other concerns about our program for the future. I just hope that people will stay focused for the season at hand. Bell County is going to have a really good team this season. I just hope that everyone gets behind them. Go Bobcats! I hope that I have answered some of the questions that seem to be of concern. I wasn't at the meeting talked to a few that were there I think that there will be some more things to come of this I will try to keep everyone posted the best that I can.