Prayers with the Scott Eagles Community

Please extend your prayers to the Stevenson family on the sudden passing of Bryan Stevenson!! Bryan was a graduate of Scott HS and a member of the basketball and baseball teams. This young man was such a good person and tremendous athlete. Unbelievably sad news!!!!

The reason I'd asked is because I'd suspected that this was the case. I'm heard of a friend of mine being involved in something over the weekend where his other friends were hurt badly or killed(had no details) and knew he was friends with guys from Scott which is why I asked, it appears I was correct.

Very sad to hear this news, prayers for this young mans family, friends and teammates.

Edited by sportsfan41

I used to play ball against Bryan a lot in HS and college. He was great guy. This news unreal, and I hope these guys pay bigtime. RIP Bryan Stevenson.....a huge loss to the NKY sports community.

Apparently my roommate did as well, I had no idea, then told him and he'd said he'd played against him in football, basketball, and baseball since he was 8 and knew him pretty well. It truely is sad, as this could happen to anyone at anytime and it's events like these that serve as a wake up call, SUCKS that events like these happen.

Wow----"Why" would be my only question?? Tragic loss that didn't need to be--Prayers to the family and the Scott Eagles community!!

Honestly in my personal opinion, there's no reason, just alcohol and idiots. These guys will lose a better part of their lives bc of this. Even if he came at them no judge or jury is going to justify "accidently" killing a man when it's 1 on 4.

Honestly in my personal opinion, there's no reason, just alcohol and idiots. These guys will lose a better part of their lives bc of this. Even if he came at them no judge or jury is going to justify "accidently" killing a man when it's 1 on 4.

Just to clear things up, I said earlier "even if he came at them" I wasn't trying to say that was the case, rather, just saying any time 4 people are involved in one mans murder I don't see how they can say it was an accident; although I wouldn't be surprised to see them all try, and possibly turn against each other in the process.

Edited by sportsfan41