Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Prayers with the Scott Eagles Community

Featured Replies

Please extend your prayers to the Stevenson family on the sudden passing of Bryan Stevenson!! Bryan was a graduate of Scott HS and a member of the basketball and baseball teams. This young man was such a good person and tremendous athlete. Unbelievably sad news!!!!

Unbelievably sad news!!!!

Prayers

Sorry if this is insincere, but how did he pass?

 

The reason I'd asked is because I'd suspected that this was the case. I'm heard of a friend of mine being involved in something over the weekend where his other friends were hurt badly or killed(had no details) and knew he was friends with guys from Scott which is why I asked, it appears I was correct.

 

Very sad to hear this news, prayers for this young mans family, friends and teammates.

Edited by sportsfan41

So sad out condolences to the family

I just heard this tonight. Prayers go out to his family!

Prayers go out to this young mans family and friends.

I used to play ball against Bryan a lot in HS and college. He was great guy. This news unreal, and I hope these guys pay bigtime. RIP Bryan Stevenson.....a huge loss to the NKY sports community.

I used to play ball against Bryan a lot in HS and college. He was great guy. This news unreal, and I hope these guys pay bigtime. RIP Bryan Stevenson.....a huge loss to the NKY sports community.

 

Apparently my roommate did as well, I had no idea, then told him and he'd said he'd played against him in football, basketball, and baseball since he was 8 and knew him pretty well. It truely is sad, as this could happen to anyone at anytime and it's events like these that serve as a wake up call, SUCKS that events like these happen.

Wow----"Why" would be my only question?? Tragic loss that didn't need to be--Prayers to the family and the Scott Eagles community!!

Wow----"Why" would be my only question?? Tragic loss that didn't need to be--Prayers to the family and the Scott Eagles community!!

 

Honestly in my personal opinion, there's no reason, just alcohol and idiots. These guys will lose a better part of their lives bc of this. Even if he came at them no judge or jury is going to justify "accidently" killing a man when it's 1 on 4.

Tragic... Prayers go out to his family and friends.

Honestly in my personal opinion, there's no reason, just alcohol and idiots. These guys will lose a better part of their lives bc of this. Even if he came at them no judge or jury is going to justify "accidently" killing a man when it's 1 on 4.

 

Just to clear things up, I said earlier "even if he came at them" I wasn't trying to say that was the case, rather, just saying any time 4 people are involved in one mans murder I don't see how they can say it was an accident; although I wouldn't be surprised to see them all try, and possibly turn against each other in the process.

Edited by sportsfan41

Really hate to hear this, so tragic. Prayers and angels from Clark Co.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.