Prayers with the Scott Eagles Community

Honestly in my personal opinion, there's no reason, just alcohol and idiots. These guys will lose a better part of their lives bc of this. Even if he came at them no judge or jury is going to justify "accidently" killing a man when it's 1 on 4.

A man named Ryan Hayes was with Bryan, I heard he was beat pretty hard too. Still 2 on 4 is not going to gain much sympathy in the eyes of a judge!

This kid really had a lot going for him and its sad. Those 4 hoodlums should be prosecuted to the fullest. One was said to have hit him with his cast and it knocked him out and then they just kept beating him.

The article mentioned a tournament, did this happen prior to the start or was it the morning after?

A man named Ryan Hayes was with Bryan, I heard he was beat pretty hard too. Still 2 on 4 is not going to gain much sympathy in the eyes of a judge!

My understanding was that he realized Bryan wasn't around and walked outside to look for him and that when he was jumped as well. Either way it's just disgusting.