Could this be why LeBron is leaving Cleveland???

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if she is dating Delonte and that nasty thing on his lip that never goes away. What is up with that anyway?

It's a birth mark

A port-wine stain or naevus flammeus is a vascular birthmark consisting of superficial and deep dilated capillaries in the skin which produce a reddish to purplish discolouration of the skin. They are so called for their colour, resembling that of port wine. It is part of the family of disorders known as vascular malformations.

In the absence of successful treatment, hypertrophy (increased tissue mass) of the stains may produce deformity, loss of function (especially near the eye or mouth), bleeding, and increasing disfigurement. These complications are usually seen later in life. If the PWS is on the face or other highly visible part of the body, the presence of PWS can also cause emotional and social problems for the affected person because of their cosmetic appearance.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port-wine_stain

Calvin Murphy said the rumor is true, that another man is involved and that everyone in the NBA knew except for him and LeBron. I can't post a link because I am on my iphone and I read the story on my Huffington Post app. Go to huffingtonpost.com or google Calvin Murphy LeBron rumor. Something should pop up.

Cats, check facebook. I can share the story on facebook.

Calvin Murphy said the rumor is true, that another man is involved and that everyone in the NBA knew except for him and LeBron. I can't post a link because I am on my iphone and I read the story on my Huffington Post app. Go to huffingtonpost.com or google Calvin Murphy LeBron rumor. Something should pop up.

Cats, check facebook. I can share the story on facebook.

That's crazy man, I just checked that out. I don't know what to think about Delonte West, but I would have to think that an NBA player could do a little better than LeBron's mom by looking at those pictures....

Murphy stated in the article that Lebron and him were the only ones who didn't know. He said everyone else in the NBA knew about it. I'm sorry but I am just not buying it. Some guy that has been accused of sexually assaulting 5 out of his 14 children with 9 different women says its true doesn't mean anything to me.