Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Caption Time

Featured Replies

  • Author
Please tell me this was for a promo or something.

No clue. It was on a blog from a guy that covers Washington hoops and I didn't want to validate the baseless accusations he made off the picture so I figured we'd have some fun... :D

Hey güçlendiriciler, bu küçük teçhizat ciddi bir yükseltme gerekir.

Hey güçlendiriciler, bu küçük teçhizat ciddi bir yükseltme gerekir.

 

Translation please.

 

I'm thinking it goes something like this.

 

"Hey Gametime, how do you like my new ride?"

Translation: hey boosters, this little kit is a serious need to upgrade.

 

I like this one: Bu yolculukta da Hey Gametime, hop, Amerika'da kızlar çıldırmış

 

Translation: Hey Gametime, hop in for the ride, the girls in america are crazy.

Or: Hey Gametime, nerede hookas nelerdir?

 

Hey Gametime, where are the hookas?

So this is just the car I get for signing my letter of intent, man I can't wait to see what I get after my first game!

So this is just the car I get for signing my letter of intent, man I can't wait to see what I get after my first game!

 

:lol:

This will be an enjoyable thread, but you can tell by the buildings in the background that this picture wasn't taken in Lexington, or anywhere in Kentucky.

And that's a great sales pitch for that car. If Enes can fit in it, I know I can.

And that's a great sales pitch for that car. If Enes can fit in it, I know I can.

 

If his Enes fits in it, I know yours will.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.