Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Staff

Featured Replies

I hope he is wrong too (which he is 95% of the time), would love to have Payne here.

 

Honestly, even if you don't like Maggard... How can you say he's wrong 95% of the time? That's nonsense and if you actually read what he writes on a regular basis, you'll find that the KSR image of him isn't 100% accurate.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
According to Kenny Payne is currently is not coming to UK.

 

Maybe Pitino can do something smart for a change and bring Payne home and boot Masiello. I won't be holding my breath, though.

Honestly, even if you don't like Maggard... How can you say he's wrong 95% of the time? That's nonsense and if you actually read what he writes on a regular basis, you'll find that the KSR image of him isn't 100% accurate.

 

I agree. He does more times than not have good info. What rubs people the wrong way is when he's way off base. He either takes down the info or acts like he knew what was going on, but told everyone that pays for his info the wrong info intentionally. Like right now he has someone on his site acting as if he steered everyone in the wrong direction to help the program. Sometimes his delivery could use work. Or on the occasion he swings and misses he could just own up to it.

Maybe Pitino can do something smart for a change and bring Payne home and boot Masiello. I won't be holding my breath, though.

 

Would like that!

This was actually posted yesterday, not today.

 

correct. Today it was this (from his site)

 

Don't you think it is highly possible that Strickland would be relocated within the basketball office to finish his treatment, thus opening an assistant job?

 

No, I do not think that is likely at all.

 

mm

 

And the lead story on his site right now is:

"Strickland to Administrative Role"

I agree. He does more times than not have good info. What rubs people the wrong way is when he's way off base. He either takes down the info or acts like he knew what was going on, but told everyone that pays for his info the wrong info intentionally. Like right now he has someone on his site acting as if he steered everyone in the wrong direction to help the program. Sometimes his delivery could use work. Or on the occasion he swings and misses he could just own up to it.

 

Obviously him being wrong 95% of the time was just me being sarcastic, but your post sums up exactly why I take any info he gives with a grain of salt.

 

The coaching search is what really turned me off to his information.

Maybe Pitino can do something smart for a change and bring Payne home and boot Masiello. I won't be holding my breath, though.

 

I'm pretty sure the relationship between Payne and UofL was hurt years ago. If I'm not mistaken, that's what created the relationship between Payne and Cal. WWW steered him there.

Obviously him being wrong 95% of the time was just me being sarcastic, but your post sums up exactly why I take any info he gives with a grain of salt.

 

The coaching search is what really turned me off to his information.

 

:thumb:

 

Maggard does a lot of digging and gets good information sometimes, but there's a lot of times when he is way off. Everything he puts out there he puts out there like he is the only one that knows, and knows it as fact. When the info comes out and is wrong, it makes him look foolish. Those incidents far out weight all the times hes been right and broke solid info, thus the reason many do not like him. For me, when I read some of Maggards stuff, I always knows theres a chance it happens, but also know that theres just as equal chance it don't happen.

I'm pretty sure the relationship between Payne and UofL was hurt years ago. If I'm not mistaken, that's what created the relationship between Payne and Cal. WWW steered him there.

 

That makes an olive branch all the more important.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.