National 7v7 tourney in Cincy

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But, you have to understand that a college or NFL team has a college or NFL defense to practice against. A high school may not have a great defense to practice against, or a complete offense and defense where no one plays both. Apples and oranges.

Exactly... in high school or pewee a lot of kids go both ways. Playing against the second team is hard to motivate the kids often.

Don't think you have to worry about how Simon Kenton, Highlands or any other Kentucky team will do in this tournament because they won't be playing any 7 on 7's in June whether it is national tournament and played in Cincy or not.

7 on 7 is done sometimes in full gear or without, that was one of my questions. Regardless of the rules around here I can be against 7 on 7 if I choose to be. Maybe there are some teams that get nothing out of 7 on 7 against an opponent in full gear, but do so within their own team practices, so how am I wrong? It's an opinion and I guess it takes a brain to have one of those! If you have nothing educational to contribute to this post, please go back to your coloring book. :madman:

You feel better now ? :lol: :walk: