Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JV Records

Featured Replies

Brossart beat Cov Cath 11-4 Saturday in JV game. Three home runs in game 1 by Brossart 2 from Cov Cath.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big win against NCC for sure. They are a very good team. I agree that the line-up seems to be clicking. The problem is pitching depth and defense at times. Colin Smith has seemed to get into a groove and has 2 complete games. Dunn on the other hand has had control problems since the Cov. Cath game and he will be needed if Cooper plans to get very far in the tournament. Not saying that other pitchers can eat up the innings, but he has to be able to get deaper into the games. I'm sure he will find it, but it needs to be soon.

 

Hunter is a great player all around, he is in a little bit of a slump right now, but i play with him year round and he is very good at crunch time plays and coming up with big plays when he needs it. he ptched a very good game against St.Henry yesterday only allowing 3 runs in 6 innings. And i agree Collin Smith is in a groove and pitching excelent. and we have some ptchers that pitch like myself Chris Setser usually closing i pitched against CC but didnt throw that well. i can start if needed.

Brossart JV having solid season. Whole new JV coaching staff, keep up the good work guys.

 

Mustangs 18-3 - Very Solid

Brossart beat Cov Cath 11-4 Saturday in JV game. Three home runs in game 1 by Brossart 2 from Cov Cath.

 

Do you know who hit them, I wasn't at the game.:idunno:

I agree. If Cooper wants to get deep they will need RELIEF pitchers to step up. With Dilillo, the starting rotation is great. Setser and Holland will have to step up in relief.

Do we have any updates on who has advanced in the tournament?

I agree. If Cooper wants to get deep they will need RELIEF pitchers to step up. With Dilillo, the starting rotation is great. Setser and Holland will have to step up in relief.

 

With the dropping of Dilillo from the Varsity ranks to the JV ranks, were he seems to be pitching with more confidence it has seemed to push Dunn to where he should be. Smith was already throwing well and it seems as though Dunn might have found his commmand. Now they look to have 3 strong starters. In relief, Setser and Holland will need to be on top of their games for sure. Setser has been throwing well since entering the line-up and Holland hasn't thrown much lately, so should be strong and ready to go.

Cambell beat Newport Sat. Cambell and Holy Cross playing now. NCC beat Brossart tonight 5-4

Holy Cross beat Campbell Co. tonight 6-2.

 

Holy Cross vs. NCC tomorrow at Morscher at 5:00.

CovCath beat Dayton. They play Beechwood tomorrow at 5pm.

CovCath beat Dayton. They play Beechwood tomorrow at 5pm.

 

Are you sure? Who did Beechwood beat? I thought that game was moved to Wed due to rain? Then CCH vs that winner on Thursday? Am I completely confused?

Are you sure? Who did Beechwood beat? I thought that game was moved to Wed due to rain? Then CCH vs that winner on Thursday? Am I completely confused?

 

Two JV tournaments threads going so I will post in this one too. Beechwood and CCH are playing today (Thursday) at Morscher.

Two JV tournaments threads going so I will post in this one too. Beechwood and CCH are playing today (Thursday) at Morscher.

 

Sorry about that everyone, I was unaware of the Beechwood rain out. :confused:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.