Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JV Records

Featured Replies

There are two weeks before the JV Tournament starts in NO. KY. What are some of the records of the JV teams?

  • Replies 42
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are two weeks before the JV Tournament starts in NO. KY. What are some of the records of the JV teams?

 

I don't know but Boone is the reigning champ at the jv level.

How are these conducted? Who runs it? Where are games played? Is there a seeding process or a blind draw? Just wondering.

Brossart is 14-3

Dixie Heights is 14-3

CovCath is 14-3. (They should be 16-1)

 

Why? Did they have to forfeit two games?

Boone's JV is not 12-4, that's the Freshman, JV is 13-12.

Why? Did they have to forfeit two games?

 

They didn't forfit the two, i'm just saying that CCH should have beat Dixie by 6 runs, Dixie had 4 unearned runs, and CCH had 0 unearned. (5 earned). The other loss was to McNick of Cincinnati. They gave up 8 runs in the first inning, and ended up losing 11 to 10. Since then the Colonels have reeled off 7 in a row. Can't wait to see this one play out

The Best teams that I have seen so far this year are Cov Cath, Beechwood, NCC, Dixie. I would give the edge to the Blue Colonels so I am making them the favorite going into the tourney.

CovCath is 14-3. (They should be 16-1)

 

Shoulda, coulda, woulda!

Cov. Cath is the best JV team that I've seen this year. They might want to make sure they are on top of there game since the target is on their back. I don't think that they realize that an 8th grader from Cooper held them in check for for 5 innings and left the game with a 4-3 lead before they could really get anything going. Once again, they are a very good team though.

Cov. Cath is the best JV team that I've seen this year. They might want to make sure they are on top of there game since the target is on their back. I don't think that they realize that an 8th grader from Cooper held them in check for for 5 innings and left the game with a 4-3 lead before they could really get anything going. Once again, they are a very good team though.

 

Agreed they need to stay ontop of their game, but they also have only played 3 games in the past 2 weeks. Teams keep canceling on them. :confused: I think this may explain the lack of hitting in the Cooper game. The eighth grader (sorry I don't know his name) did have a very good game on the mound.

Agreed they need to stay ontop of their game, but they also have only played 3 games in the past 2 weeks. Teams keep canceling on them. :confused: I think this may explain the lack of hitting in the Cooper game. The eighth grader (sorry I don't know his name) did have a very good game on the mound.

 

Hunter Dunn was the pitchers name.

I would pick Dixies JV to be the best. They are extremely deep in pitching and well they beat CCH already this year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.