Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Your Team's All Time Starting Five

Featured Replies

Flip a coin between Hill and Battier, They are pretty much even statistically, I'll take Battier's outside game over Hill's, but it's basically pick your poison. How in the world would you defend that starting five?

 

By the same token, who would they be able to stop? :D

  • Replies 55
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like the Duke lineup but Battier is a small forward, IMO.

 

PG-Jay Williams(my all time favorite)

SG-JJ Redick(my #2 guy)

SF-Grant Hill

PF-Carlos Boozer

C-Christian Laettner

 

That's who I'd roll with.

 

I don't know enough about the other two to put together a credible lineup. I'd challenge any college team with my Duke lineup.

 

Just to show how great Duke has been...

 

PG - Bobby Hurley

SG - Trajan Langdon

SF - Shane Battier

PF - Elton Brand

C - Sheldon Williams

 

That's what you didn't pick. :scared::isurrender:

Players I've watched...

 

1 - Wall

2 - Chapman

3 - Anderson

4 - Mashburn

5 - Cousins

 

:idunno:

 

I forgot about Tayshaun Prince...I might would consider switching him with Anderson.

G-Delk

G- Chapman

F- Givins

F-Mashburn

C-Issel

 

Honorble mention:

 

Sam Bowie

John Wall

D. Cousins

K. Walker

G-Delk

G- Chapman

F- Givins

F-Mashburn

C-Issel

 

Honorble mention:

 

Sam Bowie

John Wall

D. Cousins

K. Walker

 

That is a great list. :thumb:

From NKU:

 

G- Brenden Stowers

G- Craig Sanders

F- LaRon Moore

F- Paul Cluxton

C- David Palmer (I can be persuaded on this one but certainly one of the most talented at this position at NKU.

 

Players that need to be considered for NKU:

 

Richard Derkson

Brady Jackson

Dan Doellman

Jeff Stowers

 

And of course the coach is Ken Shields.

Players that need to be considered for NKU:

 

Richard Derkson

Brady Jackson

Dan Doellman

Jeff Stowers

 

And of course the coach is Ken Shields.

 

Of course Kenny is the coach. I am familiar with all of these players but they were before my time. I was going to put them on my team but figured since I never saw them play I would stick to guys from my generation. There were some hard ones to leave off of the list including:

 

Mike Kelsey

Bobby St. Preux

Shannon Minor

Craig Conley

Kevin Listerman

Andy Listerman

Cliff Clinton

Reggie Talbert

Steven Wright

Derek Fields

I think Jackson, Derkson and Doellman are definitely in the top 5. You have to include Sanders. So that leaves one spot for the others to fight over. One name not mentioned yet that could be a big man for the team - Todd Svoboda.

I think Jackson, Derkson and Doellman are definitely in the top 5. You have to include Sanders. So that leaves one spot for the others to fight over. One name not mentioned yet that could be a big man for the team - Todd Svoboda.

 

If you are adding one more to that group it would have to be LaRon Moore.

Delk struggled mightily running the point.

 

True, but still a great list. You could always bring in Wall off the bench (Honorable Mention List). Though he may not have much trouble with that group as teammates.

Edited by jvdfc
sp

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.