Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top Db's in NKY

Featured Replies

Isn't everyone from S.K. the best?????

 

I thought about starting a thread for the best offensive line, defensive line, tight ends, punters, kickers, and return specialists so we could cover all of SK's players. :D

I thought about starting a thread for the best offensive line, defensive line, tight ends, punters, kickers, and return specialists so we could cover all of SK's players. :D

 

You know UKfan36 would list 7 punters.

In all honesty Bruns is and will be t.he best db the next two years.

Wasn't trying to disrespect anyone. I tried to pick the best returning DB from each of the teams that I was able to see last year. No doubt Abner is very good, in the 4 games I watched Bruns was the player that stood out to me.

 

Since you get to see many more of the Bluebirds games than I do, I am sure you may have a different perspective.

 

I agree, Abner is a fierce hitter and has made tremendous strides from his sophomore to junior years but Bruns was a freak in the Defensive Backfield for the Birds.

 

This could be the breakout year for Austin as I am sure he is working very hard to be the leader in that secondary as a SR.

I agree, Abner is a fierce hitter and has made tremendous strides from his sophomore to junior years but Bruns was a freak in the Defensive Backfield for the Birds.

 

This could be the breakout year for Austin as I am sure he is working very hard to be the leader in that secondary as a SR.

 

Bruns will be the best, for probably the next two years. Is Abner #11?

 

Sk36...I mean, UK 36 was able to name 4. Since they run a 3-5, does that mean one of their bench players is one of the best in NKY???:confused:

Bruns will be the best, for probably the next two years. Is Abner #11?

 

Sk36...I mean, UK 36 was able to name 4. Since they run a 3-5, does that mean one of their bench players is one of the best in NKY???:confused:

 

Abner is #5, Rosenhagen was #11 and has graduated.

Isn't everyone from S.K. the best?????

 

I have to admit that this is a little funny:D. I will give him this Nick Repka the trainer is one of the best in NKY and as a bonus the locker room facilities put HHS to shame. :D

I agree, Abner is a fierce hitter and has made tremendous strides from his sophomore to junior years but Bruns was a freak in the Defensive Backfield for the Birds.

 

This could be the breakout year for Austin as I am sure he is working very hard to be the leader in that secondary as a SR.

 

Bruns is a freak that likes to hit; I would think Austin will be the leader of the bunch; for those in the know do you see Carter New being in the equation in the secondary plans?

Bruns is a freak that likes to hit; I would think Austin will be the leader of the bunch; for those in the know do you see Carter New being in the equation in the secondary plans?

 

Definately. It wouldnt surprise me if they dont move Abner to safety this yr. With Abner, Bruns, Seidel returning from last yrs secondary, I think the Birds are just fine there. There were only like 3 TDs thrown on the Birds last yr as a team. :thumb:

Bruns is a freak that likes to hit; I would think Austin will be the leader of the bunch; for those in the know do you see Carter New being in the equation in the secondary plans?

 

I have heard that Carter is having a rough Spring right now with workouts. Not good!!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.