Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top Db's in NKY

Featured Replies

In no particular order here are some of my picks for top Db's

 

Powell ....SK

Bruns ....HHS

Boggs ....Ryle

Doyle ....NewCath

Ritter ....CovCath

Hodge ....Campbell Co

Vocke ....Beechwood

Fuller ....HC

I like Bruns quite a bit. I've recently not seen a more physical DB in Northern KY.

I like Bruns quite a bit. I've recently not seen a more physical DB in Northern KY.

 

Boggs will be best PR/KR in the area. Great speed and much more mature frame this season.

21 Sage Powell, 4 Trey Pinkleton, 8 Zach Carroll, and 6 Chad Lawernce all should have a good season playing DB this year for SK!

Boggs will be best PR/KR in the area. Great speed and much more mature frame this season.

 

Sage Powell is the best!

How in the world can Austin Abner from Highlands not be considered one of the best defensive backs in Northern Kentucky?

How in the world can Austin Abner from Highlands not be considered one of the best defensive backs in Northern Kentucky?

 

:thumb: Absolutely!

He stood out on last years team. He has the speed and ball skills to play at the next level. Not to mention he will come up and hit you if you break through the line.

Boggs will be best PR/KR in the area. Great speed and much more mature frame this season.

 

DB/RB Vocke at Beechwood will also be in the PR/KR discussion. I believe he returned several for TD's last year as a sophomore.

Does Ritter for Cov Cath play db?

 

Yes, very good hitter.

  • Author
How in the world can Austin Abner from Highlands not be considered one of the best defensive backs in Northern Kentucky?

 

Wasn't trying to disrespect anyone. I tried to pick the best returning DB from each of the teams that I was able to see last year. No doubt Abner is very good, in the 4 games I watched Bruns was the player that stood out to me.

 

Since you get to see many more of the Bluebirds games than I do, I am sure you may have a different perspective.

Mike Mueller from Conner returns as a starter. Jalen Hudson will be the other CB for Conner and to say he grew a lot from last year would be an understatement.

Sage Powell is the best!

 

Isn't everyone from S.K. the best?????

Isn't everyone from S.K. the best?????

 

:D You're bad.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.