April 5, 201016 yr LOL, I'll give you props on that. However, until this year I haven't needed to say much. My Cards have done the talking for me. This year though, there was a BIG difference between the dribble and drive and the drink & drive! It is funny though, that the only comment back was directed back at me and not in any way shape or form at my team. Is this because you know we already have a top 5 class for 2011 and will be #1 if we get Teague?
April 5, 201016 yr LOL, I'll give you props on that. However, until this year I haven't needed to say much. My Cards have done the talking for me. This year though, there was a BIG difference between the dribble and drive and the drink & drive! It is funny though, that the only comment back was directed back at me and not in any way shape or form at my team. Is this because you know we already have a top 5 class for 2011 and will be #1 if we get Teague? Sure. :idunno: I'm not bothered by what Louisville does or who goes there... Makes no difference to me at the end of the day. :banana:
April 6, 201016 yr Knight Leslie Miller Liggins Kanter Poole -25-50 -25-50 -25-50 If you take the team above and add a good center(such as if Orton stays) then in two years we will go further than we did this year. By having these type players and not having the players below, UK has the option of maybe going after a 25-50 ranked type player that may stick around a year or two. So next year we win games and have a shot then we loose 2-5 players from graduation and the draft(such as a Knight or Leslie and maybe one more). Leaving us with 2-5 players that have improved and now have experience plus some high quality recruits that Coach Cal have already been working on in 2011. I see a bright future for UK. This is what Coach Cal did at Memphis but it takes time for his entire system to take affect plus if we have this one and done problem every year I am OK with that also, because I feel we had a great chance and no matter who we got beat by we would of been upset. Harellson Hood Lamb? Selby?
April 6, 201016 yr Very true...but I don't like the chances of UK landing T. Jones and/or Lamb. Josh Smith has been recruiting them hard to come out to the west coast with him and wear blue and gold next year. If Selby, Knight, and Leslie join Kanter and Poole, both T. Jones and Lamb will be riding the pine and forced to play behind them. If they go to UCLA, they could have just as good of a shot at going far in the post season with T. Lamb, D. Lamb, J. Smith, and T. Jones. Being in L.A could give those guys more exposure which means higher draft status if they're trying to be one and done players. I could be completely wrong though...feel free to tell me if I am. Just what I'm thinking. Ben Howland's system is not very appealing for the one and done type if you ask me. I think Jones will end up at one of the three, Washington, UK, or Oregon.
April 6, 201016 yr Knight Leslie Miller Liggins Kanter Poole -25-50 -25-50 -25-50 If you take the team above and add a good center(such as if Orton stays) then in two years we will go further than we did this year. By having these type players and not having the players below, UK has the option of maybe going after a 25-50 ranked type player that may stick around a year or two. So next year we win games and have a shot then we loose 2-5 players from graduation and the draft(such as a Knight or Leslie and maybe one more). Leaving us with 2-5 players that have improved and now have experience plus some high quality recruits that Coach Cal have already been working on in 2011. I see a bright future for UK. This is what Coach Cal did at Memphis but it takes time for his entire system to take affect plus if we have this one and done problem every year I am OK with that also, because I feel we had a great chance and no matter who we got beat by we would of been upset. Harellson Hood Lamb? Selby? 4 NBA first rounders...at least 2 of them lotto picks. I'll take my chances with that every year. I hope Cal can keep bringing them in.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.