LeBron James

Carmelo Anthony

Chris Bosh

Dwyane Wade

Chris Kaman

David West

Josh Howard

Mo Williams

I'd say this was probably a deeper draft than 1996... '96 had more star power, but '03 had some guys that have been solid role players in the league for quite some time. Michael Pietrus, Kirk Hinrich, TJ Ford, Boris Diaw, Kendrick Perkins, Leandro Barbosa, Kyle Korver, etc.

'96 class actually had 11 All Stars, but Ben Wallace went undrafted.

You really included Chris Kaman? HAHA.

1984, 1996 and 2003 all have impressive resumes.

2003 is extremely top heavy but they lose points for the number 2 pick......Darko Milicic.:ohbrother: After Kaman, you have David West and Josh Howard and Howard is close to getting himself blackballed from the NBA as is. There are guys like Barbosa who are quality players even though they aren't all stars that make this class impressive.

1984 had Jordan, Barkley, Stockton and Olajuwon along with a few others but it also had 9 rounds maybe so it becomes as top heavy as the 2003 draft, IMO.

I counted 10 guys who had quality careers(that I know of) from 1984. MJ, Barkley, Stockton, Olajuwon, Kevin Willis, Alvin Robertson, Otis Thorpe, Jerome Kersey, Rick Carlisle and Sam Perkins.

In 2003, I counted 16, but I admittedly know more about today's players than 1984's because of better exposure to the NBA. When I was a kid, I knew about the best teams and that's it. That's all NBC really showed and we didn't have TNT, ESPN or the NBA package to watch 82 games a week with back then.:lol:

In 1996, I counted 15.

I guess we'll have to wait about 20 years before we can get a clear cut answer and can just use number of hall of famers in each class to pick the answer. All 3 are easily the best ones that immediately come to mind.

If 2003 loses points for Darko, doesn't '84 have to lose points for Bowie?

Ha ha...I knew that was coming. To be fair...Bowie did average 11 ppg and 7.5 rpg for his career...Darko is 5.5 and 4.

Hey Darko shouldn't have been the #2 pick, but he's gotten better. Seems like the T-Wolves really like him. But, anyway if you picked before Jordan or DWade & Carmelo you had better become an All-Star.:thumb:

Hey Darko shouldn't have been the #2 pick, but he's gotten better. Seems like the T-Wolves really like him. But, anyway if you picked before Jordan or DWade & Carmelo you had better become an All-Star.:thumb:

Yeah, that is an automatic 2 strikes against you for sure. FWIW, I thought Darko would be good.