Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coach Cal Makers Mark Bottle

Featured Replies

Question on the Keeneland signing. It says ticketmaster is handling this for a charge of $1. My questions are:

 

1. tickets are being handed out lottery style for 1,200 winners. Do you have to show up at Keeneland on the 6th. or can you just apply online for a number for the signing on the 9th.?

 

2. If you win the lottery do you have to bring the Makers Bottle with you, or do they furnished the bottle at a charge of $49.00 at Keeneland?

 

I really want this bottle signed and do not want to miss out on this chance. I've never done anything like this before.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

After reading both Keeneland's website and tickemaster's I believe I understand how this is going to work.

 

On Sat the 3rd. you go to ticketmaster.com and sign up for the autograph session. If your lucky and 1 of the 1,200 people to win, you will get a "on-line bottle signing ticket". On Tuesday the 6th. if choosen you have to go to Keeneland and recieve your actual signing ticket between 8:00 am and 6:00 pm. On Friday the 9th. you will get in line by the number on your ticket from Ticketmaster. You have to be in line before 7:00 am for the signing to start at 8:00.

 

Anybody else going to do this? And am I reading this right?

Not worth it for me. I have one of Cal's books signed, no need to get a bottle signed as well. :lol:

 

I don't collect the makers mark bottles like some people do though.

Question on the Keeneland signing. It says ticketmaster is handling this for a charge of $1. My questions are:

 

1. tickets are being handed out lottery style for 1,200 winners. Do you have to show up at Keeneland on the 6th. or can you just apply online for a number for the signing on the 9th.?

 

2. If you win the lottery do you have to bring the Makers Bottle with you, or do they furnished the bottle at a charge of $49.00 at Keeneland?

 

I really want this bottle signed and do not want to miss out on this chance. I've never done anything like this before.

 

 

From my wife (who is kind of in charge of all this):

1. Everything will be done on Ticketmaster. There will be no lottery anymore due to the potential "high volume" that would likely happen at Keeneland. You will get a ticket for a ticket (if that makes sense). You will take your Ticketmaster ticket to Keeneland on April 6 at 8 am to get your other ticket. Your position in line will be based on the order in which your ticket request was processed.

2.You MUST have a bottle in-hand! No bottle=no signature. Each person is only allowed to have ONE bottle signed.

Another side note (and I'm just sharing this with my BGP friends), just because you have a ticket doesn't mean you are guaranteed a signed bottle. Coach Calipari is only signing for a certain time period. You may not know this, but Coach Cal suffers from from a severe case a arthritis in his hands and can only sign things for a limited time.

Hope this helps.

  • Author

Thanks jahearme. I'm going to be on ticketmaster.com at 10:00 sat. and hope for a low number.

Thanks jahearme. I'm going to be on ticketmaster.com at 10:00 sat. and hope for a low number.

 

Good Luck Rebel!

Just got my bottle.:ylsuper::dancingpa

 

Great! Where did you get it?

My wife is helping out at Liquor Barn Hamburg and she says it absolutley crazy over there!

Kroger's in Maysville.

 

:thumb:

Are you going to get it signed?

I couldn't find any in NKY, everyone was sold out and each place only got a case of 12.

I couldn't find any in NKY, everyone was sold out and each place only got a case of 12.

 

Hate to hear that. The # of cases each place receives is very political, as you can probably imagine.

I've tried about 10-12 different stores in NKY also with no luck. If anyone knows of a store that has them in, let me know. Thanks

  • Author

My daughter called and she is bringing mine tonigth. She lives in Bowling Green and her best friend works at a liquor store there.

 

How much did everyone pay for theirs. It was my understanding that $50 was the average price.

The wife pulled through once again. She said they only had one case and she was one of the last in line to receive a bottle.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.