Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coach Cal Makers Mark Bottle

Featured Replies

  • Author

Well who got the lowest number of the BGP members?

 

17,286 for me. I'm happy to just get one.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got the Keeneland autograph ticket but I cant find a bottle darn it. I would not have even known about it if not for this thread by the way. Thanks, now if I can only find a bottle

Sounds like a little price gouging going on there. I paid 44.95 @ Kroger.

 

Yea, most places were 49.99 but when I could get 2 bottles I didn't even care if it was 59.99 :jump:

  • Author
I got the Keeneland autograph ticket but I cant find a bottle darn it. I would not have even known about it if not for this thread by the way. Thanks, now if I can only find a bottle

 

I tried really hard to get a ticket. I'm curoius as to how difficult it was for you?

I tried really hard to get a ticket. I'm curoius as to how difficult it was for you?

 

Very easy, I just signed up a hour or so before the event with Ticketmaster then did a search for the event which came up under a Keeneland search. After finding it I was unsure how this worked so I called a friend who had gotten us great tickets last year through Ticketmaster for the UK-UNLV NIT Game that were handled the same way. He then told me to keep the event site up and get a watch that had seconds displayed, make sure the time was right (though there was no way to know exactly how to be exact with the Ticketmaster clock) and most importantly to keep hitting the cpu refresh button when it got close to time. He told me that it would display a different window to buy tickets when they open it up and that is exactly what I did and it happened just as he described it. Having high speed internet is also clearly very important. After I was in he told me to be ready to quickly, but mistake free enter the two word security code that Ticketmaster would display. Unsure of this I took a practice run on other tickets Ticketmaster offered for sale (I think it was a Kenny Chesney Concert which I could cancel after doing those all important steps). That really helped me understand what to expect when I did it for the Calipari tickets. The Keeneland site said they sold out in 45 seconds and I would not have made it through the site that fast if I had not got his advice and did the practice run. The order you get the bottle signed is the order that you were accepted by Ticketmaster but I will not know that until I get to Keeneland. I hope I was fairly fast but who knows. I finally got a bottle. Again Rebel, thanks for posting, if not for you I would be out of luck. I did see where people are selling their ticket for the auto. sign. on ebay. I sure wish you had gotten through. Maybe the Ebay thing would be a option.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.