Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coach Cal Makers Mark Bottle

Featured Replies

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They had 5 cases here at the local Kroger's.

 

That explains the line in front of the Maysville Kroger liquor store at 7:45 this morning.

That explains the line in front of the Maysville Kroger liquor store at 7:45 this morning.

 

The liquor store I stopped in today said they had people lining up at 5:30 a.m. for their 8 a.m. opening. :eek:

The liquor store I stopped in today said they had people lining up at 5:30 a.m. for their 8 a.m. opening. :eek:

 

That's nothing compared to what I've heard some people have had to wait.:lol: Someone was at Kroger's last night at 11:00 and the store didn't open till 9:00.

  • Author

Anybody going to try and get their bottle sign next week by Cal?

Anybody going to try and get their bottle sign next week by Cal?

 

I already have this autograph, I don't want to get into that mess down there.:lol::cool:

  • Author
I already have this autograph, I don't want to get into that mess down there.:lol::cool:

 

I'll be on ticketmaster.com at 10 in the morning and if I'm lucky to get a 600 or lower number I'm going. Anything higher and I'll probally pass and just cut my loss at a buck.

I'll be on ticketmaster.com at 10 in the morning and if I'm lucky to get a 600 or lower number I'm going. Anything higher and I'll probally pass and just cut my loss at a buck.

 

Good luck with that, there will tons trying for it.

  • Author

I'm ready for 10:00 to come. Already went to ticketmaster.com and filled out an account and have already given all my information. At 10:00 I'm hoping to click on the Keeneland ticket and the buy tab and be done. Should take 10 seconds. Hope this gets me with a number under 600!:taz:

I got 2 bottles yesterday from a Liquor Store in Shelbyville. They were $59 a piece.

I got 2 bottles yesterday from a Liquor Store in Shelbyville. They were $59 a piece.

 

Sounds like a little price gouging going on there. I paid 44.95 @ Kroger.

  • Author

What a crock. I keep getting "Sorry, no exact matches were found, but other tickets may still be available". I have wasted 30 minitues of my life that I will never get back. If I get through now, the number would be so high that I would be wasting my time. I QUIT!

What a crock. I keep getting "Sorry, no exact matches were found, but other tickets may still be available". I have thewasted 30 minitues of my life that I will never get back. If I get through now, the number would be so high that I would be wasting my time. I QUIT!

 

My suggestion to you; find out a place where Cal might be, and take your bottle and ask him to sign it for you. It might take you a while, but the opportunity will present itself at some point.

  • Author

Call me old fashion, but what's with the Security Check beeing so hard that I can't read what to type. :madman:

  • Author

I serious believe you have to be on something to be able to read those codes.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.