Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Baylor/Duke predictions

Who wins? 36 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I think Duke is determined and wins by 5-7.

 

I would never have predicted Duke in the final four before the season started or even throughout most of the season. They got hot towards the end of the season and got a nice draw so I've got to go with my Dukies here. :ylsuper:

 

If they don't win though, I'm satisfied with an Elite 8. I've said all year next year will be Dukes time to shine. :thumb:

Duke wins by 3 and gets ready for the Huggins and the Mountaineers :D.

Like GRC said I had this year's Duke team pegged as a Sweet 16/Elite 8 team so I am elated we are still playing. I like our chances against Baylor. We normally win when we are the favorite on a neutral court. I believe we are undefeated on neutral courts this year as well. Next year is the year we do damage but for now I am along for the ride with this year's version.

 

 

LET'S GO DUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Author

I like Baylor to win this game. I really don't have a legit reason other than it's my gut feeling. Maybe Baylor will be able to contain the big 3.

Baylor is a tough team, but I like Duke in this one. Duke has been disrespected all year long by a lot of people on BGP, but they continue to win. Coach K will get his Blue Devils to another Final Four.

 

 

Duke 71

 

Baylor 67

Baylor is a tough team, but I like Duke in this one. Duke has been disrespected all year long by a lot of people on BGP, but they continue to win. Coach K will get his Blue Devils to another Final Four.

 

 

Duke 71

 

Baylor 67

 

MY bracket may have a chance with Baylor since you made this pick ,for my wallets sake Go Baylor .:thumb::lol:

I just want to know, where has Zoubek been the past 3 years?

I worry if this is going to be more like a road game. Isn't this game in Houston? I am sure the crowd is already anti-Duke but this game being in Houston(if it's there) pretty much makes it a home game for the lower seed. So much for Duke having the easiest road to the Final Four.

I worry if this is going to be more like a road game. Isn't this game in Houston? I am sure the crowd is already anti-Duke but this game being in Houston(if it's there) pretty much makes it a home game for the lower seed. So much for Duke having the easiest road to the Final Four.

 

:cry::cry:

Baylor has been really impressive in this tournament to me, and I think they keep it up against the Bluedevils. Ill take Baylor by 8.

I just want to know, where has Zoubek been the past 3 years?

 

On the bench in foul trouble.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.