Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Baylor/Duke predictions

Who wins? 36 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

In my other bracket with my friends I had Duke winning this region but I think Baylor is a bad matchup for them. I think it comes down to what Zoubek & the Plumlee brothers are able to do. I will be cheering for Duke (if UK wins obviously), but I think Baylor will pull it off. But I really want to see another chapter of UK-Duke.

Go Baylor. It's not a spelling bee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Baylor. It's not a spelling bee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

:eek: Since when has Baylor been a more known basketball program than Duke?

Baylor by 5.

 

I'm not a Duke fan by any stretch but I think its unfair for the #1 seed to basically be playing a road game with the Final Four on the line.

I'll take Duke by 7

I like Baylor. They are athletic and should have a big home crowd today.

I like Baylor. They are athletic and should have a big home crowd today.

 

:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.