Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Autistic teen has a perfect bracket

Featured Replies

Ok maybe he did, but im sure he didnt use that same logic in all the other games he picked Why would that matter anyway, last time I checked the team with the most points win the game. And missing only 5 in the first round is very different from picking every 1st and 2nd round winner. Im sure tons of people picked Northern Iowa over Kansas (not in a money bracket of course) but they didnt pick every other upset and winner to go along with that.

 

I cant believe people actually think this is real.

 

I'm not arguing with you, I'm just curious have you ever spent time with an autistic kid?

Their reasonings make no sense but often are very right.

 

I thought it was already confirmed that it was legit because the website had a lock on the timing of the games.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The article I read about the changing of bracket information, stated he was not on the CBS main contest due to being 17, but was in a bracket manager, for people setting up their own contests, the 'administrator had the ability to make changes when necessary. The administrator just happened to be his brother.

Also did anybody think that the kid might have lost to Neil Grande anyway, because according to post #16 he forgot to put a final score in the final game. I am with you Neil a total fraud, but good exposure for autism.

 

 

j/k

Call me a cynic but I don't believe it.

 

What sort of numbers did he crunch to pick Ohio over Georgetown?

Call me a cynic but I don't believe it.

 

What sort of numbers did he crunch to pick Ohio over Georgetown?

 

Yeah I'm not buying it either.

I'm not arguing with you, I'm just curious have you ever spent time with an autistic kid?

Their reasonings make no sense but often are very right.

 

I thought it was already confirmed that it was legit because the website had a lock on the timing of the games.

 

You seem to be pidgeonholing autistic children. There are many different levels and types of autism. The "Rainman" stereotype is just a shame. I really hate to see that people think of all these kids in this fashion.

Once this thing was public knowledge, it didn't look so great. Just like the Presidents and mine and most others. Again-this was a fraud.

You seem to be pidgeonholing autistic children. There are many different levels and types of autism. The "Rainman" stereotype is just a shame. I really hate to see that people think of all these kids in this fashion.

 

Sorry but I know 5 personally and they are that way. I have no other experience.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.