Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Former big name Reds players - You don't remember

Featured Replies

Jeffrey Hammonds - I just remember him having 1 huge year for the Rockies after he left. By some gift from god (steroids) he mad over 30 Mil in his career.

 

He hit like 17 hrs for the reds for like 40 rbis and the next year hit like 23 hrs and drove in over 100 Runs for the Rocks...It is crazy lol but some could've been due to playing at Coors

  • Replies 57
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He hit like 17 hrs for the reds for like 40 rbis and the next year hit like 23 hrs and drove in over 100 Runs for the Rocks...It is crazy lol but some could've been due to playing at Coors

 

It was only in like 125 games too.

 

He played 13 seasons hit 110 career HR's and 58 of them came in 3 seasons.

Paul O'Neill, Curt Flood, Joaquin Andujuar, Jimmy Wynn, Mike Cueller. (Did any of these guys make it)

Eddie Taubensee. One of my favorite Red in my lifetime.

Alex Ochoa I think that was how you spell it I liked him...Some other names Kip Wells, Lance Davis who I thought was going to be good, Paul Bako, Norris Hopper...There was an inf that played for the cubs and red sox too and had a few decent years for the sox can't remember his name right now he was a fairly big name for awhile...Also who was the knuckle baller we had five or six years ago? I think he went to the stros after the reds...

Ray Olmedo, D angelo Jimenez, William Bergolla

Alex Ochoa I think that was how you spell it I liked him...Some other names Kip Wells, Lance Davis who I thought was going to be good, Paul Bako, Norris Hopper...There was an inf that played for the cubs and red sox too and had a few decent years for the sox can't remember his name right now he was a fairly big name for awhile...Also who was the knuckle baller we had five or six years ago? I think he went to the stros after the reds...

 

Mark Bellhorn is the cubs/sox int I was thinking of...Jared Fernandez was the Knuckler I had to look it up it was bothering me

This is turning into "Classic Reds Players" rather than "Former BIG NAME Reds players"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.