Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville/Cal Updates

Featured Replies

WHat a dumb foul.

  • Replies 175
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And Jennings with the intentional foul...

I am hoping a storm comes brewing quickly and knocks out my cable. That way I will just go to bed and can forget about this game.

  • Author

Well, this will be the end to a disappointing season.

  • Author

Wow. This ones over. They can't miss.

What took him so long to call a time out.

 

I guess he thought he was Phil Jackson. :idunno:

What the heck is going on??? My goodness!

 

CBS doesn't want the Dukies to play Louisville. The Duke Conspiracy stikes again.

  • Author

Thank goodness for MMOD. I don't have to watch this crap if I don't want to.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.