Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville/Cal Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 175
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UL down 11 going into the half after having plenty of opportunities to either tie or take the lead after cutting it to 6.

UL should only be down 3. They missed a 3-4 chances with 2 1/2 to go.

  • Author

One of two things will happen at the beginning of the 2nd half. Cal will make a run and end this one early, or UL will make a run and take the lead. I say this happens within the first 5 minutes.

One of two things will happen at the beginning of the 2nd half. Cal will make a run and end this one early, or UL will make a run and take the lead. I say this happens within the first 5 minutes.

 

I sure hope so. :irked:

I would ask one question at half time........

 

Edgar & Jerry - how quick can you clean your locker out on Sunday? Because if you two don't start playing that is what you will be doing...........

  • Author

I literally can't think of one time this season I was happy with Jerry Smith...

I literally can't think of one time this season I was happy with Jerry Smith...

 

1st 10 minutes of the Cuse game.

  • Author

Should have been a walk on Cal...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.