Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville/Cal Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

Thanks again Edgar.

  • Replies 175
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Don't stop whining and cryin, it might change the flow!:popcorn:

 

I'm a realist and know how UL plays...

 

 

As I was saying...

Well I'm assuming that was UL's run. It's like they make a run then decide to not play defense.

 

That all changes next year when 5'10 Elisha Justice takes the point.

As I was saying...

 

You said a positive remark about Buckles and killed it!!!! Be negative, focus man!!!!!!!!

  • Author

Jerry Smith, are you kidding me.... :ohbrother: Let this end.

  • Author
You said a positive remark about Buckles and killed it!!!! Be negative, focus man!!!!!!!!

 

I've been positive about Buckles the entire game... Try again.

Hey Smith you do know that you have 4 other teammates on the court with you don't ya?

Their guards are good FT shooters. Hell, even the 50 percenter hits 'em both. This isn't going to end well.

I've been positive about Buckles the entire game... Try again.

 

I'm thinking!

I am glad this season is over. It has been in trouble since last June.

Sosa is selfish. Smith is horrible. Finally this senior class is gone, they have been more headaches in this crew since they arrived.

 

Now Rick get your life togther becuase it hurt the team this season........The time you should have spent individual work outs.

  • Author

Cal has ZERO (0) bench points....

Cal has ZERO (0) bench points....

 

Don't need'em.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.