Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville/Cal Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 175
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sosa

smith

delk

 

Sosa and Smith will be missed. Maybe UL rebounds.

  • Author

Louisville gave up.

  • Author
Addition by subtraction next year.

 

It doesn't happen often, but I could not agree with you more right now. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

These last few minutes are absolutely the worst basketball I have ever seen from RP's teams. Second place is not even close this is tough to watch. I had them beating Duke in the next round. Maybe the new building and some new recruits will pipe some life back into this program that was once a very proud program.

Can't wait to hear Pitino's post game thoughts.

 

I would like to ask why Smith played so much since he hadn't practiced in 2 weeks.

Can't wait to hear Pitino's post game thoughts.

 

I would like to ask why Smith played so much since he hadn't practiced in 2 weeks.

 

I want to watch to post game too to see if I can de-sypher why Smith played.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.