Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier 65 Minnesota 54

Featured Replies

Dont even blame the news for leaking the possible new job at auburn as to why MN lost. It is Tubby Smiths fault for even speaking to Auburn and agreeing before the NCAA Tournament was over for MN. To me that is injustice to the University and team. But I guess since he has class it is ok. I am sure you Tubby lovers will say it is ok. I never liked him or the sorry recruiting he did at UK.

 

So you've never looked for another job while you were still employed with another company?

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So you've never looked for another job while you were still employed with another company?

 

 

Totally different. But classless all the same. Tubby Kiffin

Its not like he was working at the Dollar Store adn trying to get on at Wal Mart

Totally different. But classless all the same. Tubby Kiffin

So what is the correct etiquette for switching coaching positions?

So what is the correct etiquette for switching coaching positions?

 

Apparently you are never allowed to advance in your career. :ohbrother:

Tubby has nothing to do with UK anymore. People need to get over their stupid reasons for disliking Tubby. You would think he stole peoples girlfriends on here. If you are a UK fan, enjoy what they are doing now and get over Tubby.

 

 

I agree. And....let go of Pitino-hate too. :D

 

Some UK fans hold grudges longer than an elephant's memory. :D

I agree. And....let go of Pitino-hate too. :D

 

Some UK fans hold grudges longer than an elephant's memory. :D

 

The only reason I have any disdain for Pitino is because he is at a rival school. I rooted for him in Boston and would root for him had he gone some where besides UL, Duke or UNC.

Totally different. But classless all the same. Tubby Kiffin

 

Not different in the least bit. Why, because it's a more high profile job?

 

So just so I'm understanding you correctly, you consider Tubby classless for doing something you yourself have done? Hmm...

We get it. Who cares?

 

:lol: :thumb:

The only reason I have any disdain for Pitino is because he is at a rival school. I rooted for him in Boston and would root for him had he gone some where besides UL, Duke or UNC.

 

So bash the schools, not Pitino or the other coaches.

So bash the schools, not Pitino or the other coaches.

 

I don't bash anyone. I just don't root for them.

Tubby had eight very good years here and lost control the last two. It was best for both parties to move on. I don't have one thing against him.

 

:thumb:

Not different in the least bit. Why, because it's a more high profile job?

 

So just so I'm understanding you correctly, you consider Tubby classless for doing something you yourself have done? Hmm...

 

Didn't you read the handbook? It's plainly there:

 

Section 14 Paragraph 4

"Rules which apply to high profile jobs do not apply to the rest of us. Since we do not have those jobs which pay us salaries in the millions, those people are not permitted to seek employment elsewhere. If they do, they are big fat abandoners and are to be loathed."

 

However, in the very next section we find an exception to the rule.

Section 15 Paragraph 1

"However, should the big fat abandoner happen to take a job which we happen to be in favor of (eg. coaching our favorite team), then they are a hero and the fans of the team they left are not permitted to apply Section 14 Paragaph 4 of this handbook. If they attempt to, they are just envious jerks."

 

 

:D

Both teams were brutal in the first half, seemed like they were affected by the hieght of Minny. I know love totally missed the rim on three shot, I believe they had to replace the board at the half due to his shots. Crawford pretty much did what he does best, the one layup was a beauty. I fell X will be heading to the S16.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.