Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier 65 Minnesota 54

Featured Replies

Final.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tubby to Auburn?

 

I know Minnesota had their fair share of off court problems this year leading to players not being on the floor, but he can't take Minnesota any further than what he already has.

 

Let a NEW rebuilding job begin.

Dont even blame the news for leaking the possible new job at auburn as to why MN lost. It is Tubby Smiths fault for even speaking to Auburn and agreeing before the NCAA Tournament was over for MN. To me that is injustice to the University and team. But I guess since he has class it is ok. I am sure you Tubby lovers will say it is ok. I never liked him or the sorry recruiting he did at UK.

Dont even blame the news for leaking the possible new job at auburn as to why MN lost. It is Tubby Smiths fault for even speaking to Auburn and agreeing before the NCAA Tournament was over for MN. To me that is injustice to the University and team. But I guess since he has class it is ok. I am sure you Tubby lovers will say it is ok. I never liked him or the sorry recruiting he did at UK.

 

We get it. Who cares?

We get it. Who cares?

 

I care.

We get it. Who cares?

 

:thumb:

Tubby has nothing to do with UK anymore. People need to get over their stupid reasons for disliking Tubby. You would think he stole peoples girlfriends on here. If you are a UK fan, enjoy what they are doing now and get over Tubby.

I agree too. Still bitter feelings about how he did in the last few years he was here. I wil move on like Tubby did to to MN and now to Auburn. I do love how UK is doing, it is fun again.

I agree too. Still bitter feelings about how he did in the last few years he was here. I wil move on like Tubby did to to MN and now to Auburn. I do love how UK is doing, it is fun again.

 

Tubby had eight very good years here and lost control the last two. It was best for both parties to move on. I don't have one thing against him.

Tubby had eight very good years here and lost control the last two. It was best for both parties to move on. I don't have one thing against him.

 

100% agree.

Tubby had eight very good years here and lost control the last two. It was best for both parties to move on. I don't have one thing against him.

 

:thumb:

 

Some people try to live their lives through sports though....Unfortunately they don't have the ability to see it as what it is, a game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.