Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 2010 Schedule

Featured Replies

Here is Trinity's schedule for the upcoming season:

 

8/13 - Scrimmage (H)

8/20 - Scrimmage (H)

8/27 - Lawrence North (IN.) (A)

9/3 - Manual (A)

9/10 - Elder (Ohio) (H)

9/17 - St. Xavier (Ohio) (H)

9/24 - Bowling Green (A)

10/1 - St. Xavier (KY.) (Papa John's Stadium)

10/8 - Seneca (A)

10/15 - Eastern (A)

10/22 - Ballard (H)

10/29 - Lexington Catholic (H)

 

Looks to be somewhat challenging.

I just hope our young players develop quickly!

I thought Trinity was scrimmaging Highlands at Highlands.

  • Author
I thought Trinity was scrimmaging Highlands at Highlands.

 

Could be. I just posted what was supplied to me a Trinity official. Oftentimes, scrimmages seem to be subject to change.

I thought LC was dropped and Moeller added for wk 10? Can anyone confirm or am I hearing voices in my head again? If true I may not be the only crazy one! LOL

  • Author
I thought LC was dropped and Moeller added for wk 10? Can anyone confirm or am I hearing voices in my head again? If true I may not be the only crazy one! LOL

 

T scrimmaged Moeller last year. Don't know anything about a schedule change to add them.

I thought LC was dropped and Moeller added for wk 10? Can anyone confirm or am I hearing voices in my head again? If true I may not be the only crazy one! LOL

 

Not true

Tough road ahead for the Rocks! Any thoughts on what their record will be?

  • Author
Tough road ahead for the Rocks! Any thoughts on what their record will be?

 

I just hope they're playing on December 4.

Any word on what kind of team Lawrence North will have this year? I suspect that Cincy Elder and Cincy St. X will be very tough games, along with Lousville St. X.

I just hope they're playing on December 4.

 

I will be shocked if they aren't.

I am thinking 7-3, or 8-2 before the real season starts.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.