Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Final Four Picks

Featured Replies

The west region is there for the taking...its easily the weakest of the four. Louisville could win it if they get hot.

 

If you look at the bracket overall, I think Duke got treated very good by the selection committee...'Nova easily looks like the weakest of the #2's. In fact, I'd rather play them that G'town right now. Think Kansas is happy? But, to be fair, I think Duke has the scariest potential second round matchup if Louisville wins. Any team that beat Syracuse twice is capable of beating Duke.

 

For sure. :notworthy: I want that second round matchup to come true!

I don't know which teams I will pick to be in the final 4 yet but I know it won't be all #1 seeds like I picked last year.

Kansas

Kentucky

Baylor

Syracuse

Kansas (by a hair over Georgetown)

Pitt, Gonzaga, or Vanderbilt.

Kentucky

Baylor or Villanova

 

When did the final 4 end up woth 7 teams , lol .:ohbrother:

Lehigh

Vermont

East Tennessee State

Winthrop

When did the final 4 end up woth 7 teams , lol .:ohbrother:

 

:laugh:

Kansas

West Virginia

Baylor

Syracuse

Bama

Horns

Gators

OSU

 

oh wait I was thinking football again.

 

I'm not tellin anyone, I'm trying to win some $$$$$

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.