Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Final Four Picks

Featured Replies

Kansas

West Virginia

Kansas State

Duke

 

Kansas over West Virginia in the title game.

KU

UK

Cuse

Baylor

Kansas

Kentucky

Baylor

Kansas State

The Duke region is rather weak IMO.

I had Baylor going out in round 2. Prediction sure to be wrong for me I'm sure.

  • Author
Kansas (by a hair over Georgetown)

Pitt, Gonzaga, or Vanderbilt.

Kentucky

Baylor or Villanova

 

Vandy will lose in round 1.

Vandy will lose in round 1.

 

I don't think they have a shot making it to week 2.

Vandy will lose in round 1.

 

They are way too big for Murray, with Ezeli/Ogilvy/Tcheingang

  • Author
They are way too big for Murray...

 

Wait and see Vandy IF they beat Murray won't get past Butler or UTEP.

A lot of people are picking Baylor...

 

The west region is there for the taking...its easily the weakest of the four. Louisville could win it if they get hot.

 

If you look at the bracket overall, I think Duke got treated very good by the selection committee...'Nova easily looks like the weakest of the #2's. In fact, I'd rather play them that G'town right now. Think Kansas is happy? But, to be fair, I think Duke has the scariest potential second round matchup if Louisville wins. Any team that beat Syracuse twice is capable of beating Duke.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.