Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA basketball announcers - who you like/dislike

Featured Replies

I disagree. Jay Williams IMO is beyond bad.

 

I am admittedly bias. Jay Williams is my all time favorite Dukie and IMO nothing he does is bad. He can broadcast every game I watch, plus he always picks Duke when they have a reasonable chance to win, unlike that traitor Jay Bilas.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Purple Pride Dickie V is a turn coat and jumps on whoever side he's talking about! Also, just last year he said and I qoute that UK was ten years out of being a srious contender again! He's a Duke lover and tries to make us look bad for Tubby leaving!

Go Big Blue!

Jay Bilas needs to show us his DUKE LOVING TATOO UNDER HIS SHIRT! LOL We know who he's pulling for so just own up to it!

Go Big Blue!

Jay Bilas needs to show us his DUKE LOVING TATOO UNDER HIS SHIRT! LOL We know who he's pulling for so just own up to it!

Go Big Blue!

 

You obviously never watch Jay Bilas. :lol: He has a UNC tattoo next to his UK2K tattoo underneath his shirt.

I respectfully disagree Purple Pride he's Duke Fan!

Go Big Blue!:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I could watch a grass-growing contest if Gus Johnson was calling it.

 

Good call. For college basketball I would like to hear Gus and Clark Kellogg. I think they are both neutral, professional, and knowledgable.

I like Kellogg, Nessler, Raff, and Dykes. Now Dykes can beat the cliches into the ground but other than that I like him, plus he's always got some good things to say about the Cats.

Bilas, Kellogg, Elmore, Doris Burke. Gus Johnson is pretty good also. I'm not crazy about the Mussberger/Knight pairinig.

Not a fan of Mike Patrick. Especially when he calls Duke games. Its like watching your dad get out the old VHS tapes of your little league games and doing play by play at the family reunion.

 

Can't. Stand. Pam. Ward.

 

I like listening to Barry Tompkins do Pac-10 games during the season. The only man to call a college basketball game and Ivan Drago fight in his lifetime

 

 

Gotta agree on Mike Patrick; tries to make the most of routine plays seem spectacular.

I like Rafferty and Vitale. To some Vitale is irritating, but he's making it somewhat more entertaining for me and he is also one of the nicest guys you'll ever get to know in his field.

I like Rafferty and Vitale. To some Vitale is irritating, but he's making it somewhat more entertaining for me and he is also one of the nicest guys you'll ever get to know in his field.

 

"Mantoman!"

 

"Freeze it!"

"Mantoman!"

 

"Freeze it!"

 

ONIONS!!!!!

I'd rather listen to Rosanne Barr sing the National Anthem while someone scratches a chalk board during the Hamilton County storm warning tests, than listen to Bobby Knight coach during a basketball broadcast.

I'd rather listen to Rosanne Barr sing the National Anthem while someone scratches a chalk board during the Hamilton County storm warning tests, than listen to Bobby Knight coach during a basketball broadcast.

 

Classic, but true!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.