Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alabama/Kentucky predictions

Who wins? 41 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Bama needs this is a huge way to make the NIT, Bama 75-71
:laugh:

UK by 8.

Hammer, pretty good, but I'll just go to my closet and pull out some shirts from the past football season, but y'all know I was gonna say that. I'll still be a great mood no matter what, I also like the Cats a little, so I'll pull for them to win it all. 1978 Yanks won Cats and Bama too.

 

SOOOO if the Cats win it all its like 1978 all over again.

 

But I have to mess with y'all some because I'm bored.

Hammer, pretty good, but I'll just go to my closet and pull out some shirts from the past football season, but y'all know I was gonna say that. I'll still be a great mood no matter what, I also like the Cats a little, so I'll pull for them to win it all. 1978 Yanks won Cats and Bama too.

 

SOOOO if the Cats win it all its like 1978 all over again.

 

But I have to mess with y'all some because I'm bored.

 

 

 

I didn't realize the Yankess had already won the World Series in 2010 :sssh:

Any way to watch online?

Does anyone know if the game is going to be live on the net? Stuck at work and really want to watch it.

Cats left the South Carolina v/s Alabama game when South Carolina was up 16 or so. I can see this young bunch under-estimating Bama and only winning by a few - while frustrating the big blue nation the entire time.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.