New Movie based on Bluegrasspreps.com

password

Originally posted by password

Starring...John Goodman as the Guru

with George Clooney as password, Brad Pitt as Birdsfan, Martin Sheen as 72birdman, Hulk Hogan as nWo, Sly Stallone as formerkywrestler, David Keith as buckmann41, Tom Hanks as Oldbird, special guest appreance by Lou Holtz as National Scouting Report, and featuring Bill Gates as swamprat.

NO WAY AM I SLY, c'mon i despise him

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guards??? I don't need no stinkin' guards!!! All of my front line players are CENTERS!! After they learn karate-style blockin' techniques, they're goin' to be ravously hungry big ol' country boys! So tell that chef that mah boys are bein' put on that seefood diet too...if they see food, it's on their diet!!:chef: :burger: :lol: :lol:

with George Clooney as password, Brad Pitt as Birdsfan, Martin Sheen as 72birdman, Hulk Hogan as nWo, Sly Stallone as formerkywrestler, David Keith as buckmann41, Tom Hanks as Oldbird, special guest appreance by Lou Holtz as National Scouting Report, and featuring Bill Gates as swamprat. [/b]

I would like to play Zeke a rowdy unruly poster (played by Ice Cube) He is a poor star running back for Danville. His only posessions is a half full can of Kodiak and a pack of Ft. Thomas cheese Metts. When a bunch of Mayfield fans jump Zeke on the boards of BGP. The Guru sends the Moderators to help Zeke. He tells them to go out and win one for the dipper. The rivalry only gets more intense and Guru and the Moderators decide to let Zeke and the Mayfield leader Toothpick finish it once and for all. A epic battle of ROCK'EM SOCK'EM ROBOTS at Fairgrounds stadium. Everyone across the state shows up. When Zeke is just about to finish Toothpick off the Mayfield fans start tossing dead raccoons from the stands. Trinity fans start hurling Shamrocks. Boyle Co fans are throwing their championship rings on the field. Corbin fans release their hounds. Male releases the Bulldogs. Rockcastle Co fans are shooting Rockets. There is only one thing to do. Oldbird releases the sewage pipes at the stadium( a mixture of sewage and hotdog water) to calm the rowdy crowd. And the Admirals win. The End LOL BTW Mariah Carey plays Zeke girlfriend.

THE CONJUNCTION BOYS

A BluegrassPreps.com production in co-operation with ESPN.

with George Clooney as password, Brad Pitt as Birdsfan, Martin Sheen as 72birdman, Hulk Hogan as nWo, Sly Stallone as formerkywrestler, David Keith as buckmann41, Tom Hanks as Oldbird, special guest appreance by Lou Holtz as National Scouting Report, and featuring Bill Gates as swamprat. [/b]

also featuring jTrusty (as himself)...

Originally posted by GolfRev

also featuring jTrusty (as himself)...

Thanx GolfRev.......I was wondering if I was worthy of a part in this pic. I've been waiting by the phone ever since I read the thread yesterday.

I'll go ahead and beat Nets and guru to the punch and suggest Walter Matthau play me.

BTW, there has to be a team chaplain for this bunch. As a matter of fact, with this crew, it'll take two chaplains......How 'bout you and 'the chaplain'? :thumb:

Originally posted by jTrusty

Thanx GolfRev.......I was wondering if I was worthy of a part in this pic. I've been waiting by the phone ever since I read the thread yesterday.

BTW, there has to be a team chaplain for this bunch. As a matter of fact, with this crew, it'll take two chaplains......How 'bout you and 'the chaplain'? :thumb:

Played by Alan Alda and David Hyde Pierce..:thumb:

Originally posted by theguru

Birdsfan, you hit a nerve too. I sent Jody Demling a link to this and he wants to be in movie too. Jody said Hugh Jackman can play him in the movie.:lol:

Hugh Jackman would struggle to play Jody because Hugh Jackman's hair is not up to Jody's standards.

Admiral - I thought Password's script was great, but I think yours is destined for Hollywood! The setting would be even funnier if it weren't so sadly true.:rolleyes:

BTW, do you know the best thing to put on a Ft. Thomas cheese mett? Mustard? Ketchup? No...Pepto!