Dale JR can drive he's on the pole!!!

ukfan36

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again I'll ask.

What has Dale Jr. ever done that makes him anything more than an average driver?

I watched him at bristol start at 41st and finish 3rd not to many drivers have done that. :ylsuper:

I know plenty of drivers that never won the Daytona 500 and JR has!!!!

One time??

I watched him at bristol start at 41st and finish 3rd not to many drivers have done that. :ylsuper:

And your wrong. Drivers go from the back of the pack to the front all the time.. I remember Stewart doing it at least twice in recent memory.

JR has his own race team only couple drivers have that!

One of those own drivers has his own team, and drives for his own team and still ends up in the top 5 usually in Tony Stewart. He is also doing it without having the best equipment like Jr. has. You just need to realize that up until this point in his career, he has been nothing more than an average driver. Yes he does pretty darn well at the super speedways, but that is the only tracks where you can say he is better than just average.

One of those own drivers has his own team, and drives for his own team and still ends up in the top 5 usually in Tony Stewart. He is also doing it without having the best equipment like Jr. has. You just need to realize that up until this point in his career, he has been nothing more than an average driver. Yes he does pretty darn well at the super speedways, but that is the only tracks where you can say he is better than just average.

Ok so Stewart does not use the best equipment? Well JR must not either they both get all there stuff from HMS lol i dont understand why all u hate on JR.:deadhorse:

Ok so Stewart does used the best equipment? Well JR must not either they both get all there stuff from HMS lol i dont understand why all u hate on JR.:deadhorse:

Most of us have already made it clear we are a JR fan. And we have asked you what makes him a "great" driver and you have failed to bring up truth to why.

I know plenty of drivers that never won the Daytona 500 and JR has!!!!

Derrick Cope won the Daytona 500 too!!! He was not a great driver, he didn't win as much as Jr. by no means.

Jr. is average. I like him and feel he has pressure on him from his fans to be his Dad and he just isn't. Just a fact.

Hes in Nascar something where not.

So your argument for Junior is that he's a better driver than your average joe on a message board? What about in comparison to... I don't know... Other Nascar drivers?

Jamie McMurray and Ward Burton have also won the Daytona 500, but I don't consider them anything better than average Nascar drivers.

Michael Waltrip is an owner, but he's still just an average Nascar driver.