Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Rogers Clark / Harrison County predictions 3/4

Which team will win? 47 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

GRC and Harrison Co will kick off the 10th region Tourney Thursday Night at 6:30. Your thoughts on this one.

GRC 81

Harrison Co 56

 

Gee Whiz, wow, That's a lot.

Is Corey Rogers playing? Maybe I am behind or have been misinformed, somebody please fill me in!

I think the GRC staff are keeping this information quiet, You cannot prepare for what you don't know!

  • Author
I think the GRC staff are keeping this information quiet, You cannot prepare for what you don't know!

:lol:

Is he hurt or did he get kicked off the team? I do not want to start rumors but I have heard about everything on the topic.

  • Author
Is he hurt or did he get kicked off the team? I do not want to start rumors but I have heard about everything on the topic.[/QUOTE]

 

 

I am sure you have in Maysville.:lol: Go back and read some GRC threads and you will find the truth.

Is he hurt or did he get kicked off the team? I do not want to start rumors but I have heard about everything on the topic.

 

Check the front page of the online GRC website and that'll answer your question :lol:

GRC by 19

This game will not be close. GRC has faced a tough schedule and will not be phased in this first game in their quest to represent the 10th region @ Rupp in 2 weeks.

What was the score of the regular-season matchup again?:D

 

Clark County in a romp. Way too much for the Breds.

  • Author
This game will not be close. GRC has faced a tough schedule and will not be phased in this first game in their quest to represent the 10th region @ Rupp in 2 weeks.

 

 

We have played one of if not the strongest schedules in the state. We are battle tested. We have had every type of press, zone and even the Vandy vs Uncon defense played against us. The Cards are hungry and remember letting the regional title slip throught their fingers last year. The Cards will be ready.:thumb:

A lot of people are underestimating the Breds...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.