Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton County/Montgomery County Predictions 3/5

Which team will win? 38 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

    • Pendleton Co
      50%
    • Montgomery Co
      50%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Pendleton County, winner of their district - takes on Montgomery County in the first round of the 10th Region Tournament. While this game doesn't have the "big two", it may be the most competitive game of the first round.

 

Montgomery County won by 14 in the contest between these two a couple of weeks ago.

 

Who do you take in this one?

Im going to take Pendleton by 3 in a great game...

 

 

 

PC 68

MC 65

Pendleton County, winner of their district - takes on Montgomery County in the first round of the 10th Region Tournament. While this game doesn't have the "big two", it may be the most competitive game of the first round.

 

Montgomery County won by 14 in the contest between these two a couple of weeks ago.

 

Who do you take in this one?

 

This will be a good game. I plan to be there.

This game includes two of the top freshman in the region in Mason Monroe from Pendleton County and Omar Prewitt from Montgomery County. They are both friends and fierce competitors. These two have played against each other on the AAU circuit for many years and both have mutual respect for each other. If you watch closely you will probably see these two talking to each other and smiling during the game.This game should be a dandy and could be possibly the best 1st round game of the tournament. This game is a toss up and could go either way.

 

I am just going to enjoy watching these two future stars of the 10th region for the next few years. Both have made their mark on the basketball scene this year.

This game includes two of the top freshman in the region in Mason Monroe from Pendleton County and Omar Prewitt from Montgomery County. They are both friends and fierce competitors. These two have played against each other on the AAU circuit for many years and both have mutual respect for each other. If you watch closely you will probably see these two talking to each other and smiling during the game.This game should be a dandy and could be possibly the best 1st round game of the tournament. This game is a toss up and could go either way.

 

I am just going to enjoy watching these two future stars of the 10th region for the next few years. Both have made their mark on the basketball scene this year.

 

 

Good post. Of course I am supporting my 40th district team in Montgomery Co. Hope someone broadcasts this on the net.

Just hope Montgomery County doesn't go into the 4 corners offense in this game, this will be a really good up and down the court game if they don't. Will Monroe and Prewitt guard each other in man to man?

Could be the best game of the first round beside MC/Brossart.

 

I like PC.

 

PC 61

Mont Co 57

Could be the best game of the first round beside MC/Brossart.

 

I like PC.

 

PC 61

Mont Co 57

Montgomery 65

Pendleton Co 49

Pendleton County, winner of their district - takes on Montgomery County in the first round of the 10th Region Tournament. While this game doesn't have the "big two", it may be the most competitive game of the first round.

 

Montgomery County won by 14 in the contest between these two a couple of weeks ago.

 

Who do you take in this one?

 

I was told in that last game, PC was missing a starter, Senior Garret Farrell and it was a tight ball game after 3 quarters and Montgomery County pulled away.

 

Added in the improvement that Junior Aaron Bonar showed in the districts, this might be a different Wildcat team than Montgomery County saw that night.

 

I am taking PC 61 to 56.

  • Author

^ I believe Ferrell twisted his ankle during the game. I'd say Pendleton feels pretty good about their chances. Hopefully the Indians come ready to play.

Just hope Montgomery County doesn't go into the 4 corners offense in this game, this will be a really good up and down the court game if they don't. Will Monroe and Prewitt guard each other in man to man?

 

I am not sure but kind of doubt it. I did not see the regular season game they played at Montgomery. I would think Prewitt is more of a two guard where Monroe is a point guard.

I see it as a toss up. Whoever does the fundamentals best will win it.

Good post. Of course I am supporting my 40th district team in Montgomery Co. Hope someone broadcasts this on the net.

 

I'm pretty sure that WFTM broadcasts all the tournament games, boys and girls.:thumb: www.wftm.net

^ I believe Ferrell twisted his ankle during the game. I'd say Pendleton feels pretty good about their chances. Hopefully the Indians come ready to play.

 

With this game being on a neutral site and Ferrell coming back it should be a good game. I'm looking forward to this game more than any other in the first round...don't mind paying to watch this game!

:banana:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.