Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky @ Tennessee predictions

Who wins? 61 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Well we might as well get this one started. The Vols played the Cats fairly tough in Rupp Arena. I'm sure Thompson-Boling Arena will be rocking as the Vols try upset the Cats, and improve their seeding for the tournament. I expect to see another defensive struggle much like we saw last week against Vandy. Chism was injured again Tuesday night during the Florida game, and I'm not sure of his status even though I'm sure he'll play regardless. A couple of weeks ago I thought the Cats would lose this one, but their toughness, and will to win on the road the last couple of weeks has changed my mind. I'll take the Cats in another tough road battle.

 

 

Kentucky 61

 

Tennessee 57

Now I'm nervous, LRCW picked the CATS.

Well we might as well get this one started. The Vols played the Cats fairly tough in Rupp Arena. I'm sure Thompson-Boling Arena will be rocking as the Vols try upset the Cats, and improve their seeding for the tournament. I expect to see another defensive struggle much like we saw last week against Vandy. Chism was injured again Tuesday night during the Florida game, and I'm not sure of his status even though I'm sure he'll play regardless. A couple of weeks ago I thought the Cats would lose this one, but their toughness, and will to win on the road the last couple of weeks has changed my mind. I'll take the Cats in another tough road battle.

 

 

Kentucky 61

 

Tennessee 57

Did you have to pick us ? lol:ohbrother:

Cats 72 Vols 60

  • Author
Now I'm nervous, LRCW picked the CATS.

 

Did you have to pick us ? lol:ohbrother:

Cats 72 Vols 60

 

 

 

I can see now that I'm going to get the blame if the Cats lose. :lol::lol:

I can see now that I'm going to get the blame if the Cats lose. :lol::lol:

 

Well lets hope not !!!!!!!! But if they do we can't blame Obama this time .

Well lets hope not !!!!!!!! But if they do we can't blame Obama this time .

 

Sure we can... He doesn't have to call them to get blamed. :idunno:

Kentucky 78-67.

Think we're looking at a very close game. I'll take my cats on top as they've proven they can hang in there on those tight ones.

Well we might as well get this one started. The Vols played the Cats fairly tough in Rupp Arena. I'm sure Thompson-Boling Arena will be rocking as the Vols try upset the Cats, and improve their seeding for the tournament. I expect to see another defensive struggle much like we saw last week against Vandy. Chism was injured again Tuesday night during the Florida game, and I'm not sure of his status even though I'm sure he'll play regardless. A couple of weeks ago I thought the Cats would lose this one, but their toughness, and will to win on the road the last couple of weeks has changed my mind. I'll take the Cats in another tough road battle.

 

 

Kentucky 61

 

Tennessee 57

 

You've cursed us. I didn't look at your pick before I voted...had I known you'd actually picked UK to win a big game (and on the road to boot), I'd have almost certainly gone with the Vols.

 

:ohbrother:

 

I insist that you change this pick immediately. :D

I can see now that I'm going to get the blame if the Cats lose. :lol::lol:

 

Absolutely.

 

I think this is a worthwhile experiment though. Let's see how this game turns out. If the Cats do indeed lose, then you are explicitly forbidden from picking them to win in March (or April). :lol:

 

So, on second thought, leave this pick the way it is. We need to find out whether your picks do, in fact, affect the outcomes of big UK games.

 

(And don't let the bookies change your mind! I know that's a problem for you.):sssh:

Seriously. I have to pick UK again.

 

Kentucky 69, Tennessee 56

Its going to be a very tough game. UT will get really physical and there will probably be some technicals called. I look for it to be a little ugly with teams just playing so hard and it being emotional.

81-78 UK in overtime.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.