Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Travis Ford Tames the Beast

Featured Replies

He definitely started putting stronger games together here of late, before he got suspended.

 

 

 

 

I wouldn't have wanted to see us get rid of Perry Stevenson, just because I don't like sending a senior on his way. But Pilgrim definitely had more upside than both Stevenson and Harrelson.

 

Neither had to go. UK had a scholarship that ultimately went to Krebs I believe. I know they were saving it for Henry so maybe that was part of it.

Pilgrim is averaging

 

17.6 minutes

7.7 points

6.8 rebounds

 

Not a superstar but a solid contributor.

 

He hadn't played in a real game in over year. Plus I don't think he was starting at the beginning of the year. However he started starting a few weeks ago I believe, and has put together some very solid games for them since.

He definitely started putting stronger games together here of late, before he got suspended.

 

 

 

 

I wouldn't have wanted to see us get rid of Perry Stevenson, just because I don't like sending a senior on his way. But Pilgrim definitely had more upside than both Stevenson and Harrelson.

 

The guy they should have got rid of if they were going to get rid of someone was Harrelson IMO. He really offers nothing to UK this year and won't next year IMO. Pilgrim wouldn't have played big minutes this year, but probably would have stole the few minutes Stevenson gets. Next season is when Pilgrim could have really helped out when Patterson leaves.

After talking to a few guys on campus...sounds like he missed a practice.

The guy they should have got rid of if they were going to get rid of someone was Harrelson IMO. He really offers nothing to UK this year and won't next year IMO. Pilgrim wouldn't have played big minutes this year, but probably would have stole the few minutes Stevenson gets. Next season is when Pilgrim could have really helped out when Patterson leaves.

 

The guys a head case, that would have contributed very little at Kentucky, IMO. I couldn't be happier that he's gone.

The guys a head case, that would have contributed very little at Kentucky, IMO. I couldn't be happier that he's gone.

 

Is he? Where did you hear this? I am not saying your wrong, but I haven't heard that one much before. Also from the looks of things we have two guys who might be kind of head cases in Cousins, and Bledsoe and they definitely fit in. The guy has talent, and would have played at least a little bit and contributed more than what Harrelson brings. Next year he would have helped out even more IMO.

I wish we had him.

Is he? Where did you hear this? I am not saying your wrong, but I haven't heard that one much before. Also from the looks of things we have two guys who might be kind of head cases in Cousins, and Bledsoe and they definitely fit in. The guy has talent, and would have played at least a little bit and contributed more than what Harrelson brings. Next year he would have helped out even more IMO.

 

GT said at one time he was a head case. That's good enough for me. He also said he was a heck of a practice player but failed to show up when the wistle blew. I really don't know why you keep bringing Harrellson into the mix, cause Pilgrim wouldn't be playing either this year. To say he would have brought something next year is opinion only. Who knows who we'll get next year?

GT said at one time he was a head case. That's good enough for me. He also said he was a heck of a practice player but failed to show up when the wistle blew. I really don't know why you keep bringing Harrellson into the mix, cause Pilgrim wouldn't be playing either this year. To say he would have brought something next year is opinion only. Who knows who we'll get next year?

 

He would have definitely took any minutes Stevenson got this year IMO. Also I don't know how you say he woudln't help next year. I don't know if you have noticed, but he really has started to do very well for OSU and has been a big part of them turning it around lately. He would have filled in very nicely for Patterson next year IMO. Just ask Kansas if they think he is good.

He would have definitely took any minutes Stevenson got this year IMO. Also I don't know how you say he woudln't help next year. I don't know if you have noticed, but he really has started to do very well for OSU and has been a big part of them turning it around lately. He would have filled in very nicely for Patterson next year IMO. Just ask Kansas if they think he is good.

 

I guess I"m still in the minority that Cal will find him a big man for next season. Stevenson might have 3 minutes total this year, big deal. He's already been suspended by Ford, we don't need that with Cuz on the same team.

Pilgrim played well yesterday. 18 points and didn't miss a shot. I wish he would have stayed at UK.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.