February 21, 201016 yr Whatever happened to Stevenson I wonder if any senior experience would help the youngsters?
February 21, 201016 yr This isn't Little League, they are not going to call that. If they called that, they would have to call T's on Cousins just now yelling at the crowd and Oglivy yelling at whoever he was. Pretty sure that slamming the ball like that is a techincal in the NCAA.
February 21, 201016 yr Kinda like on Cousins coming down the court and then going to the bench? You don't like Kentucky do you? :lol:
February 21, 201016 yr Kinda like on Cousins coming down the court and then going to the bench? If you're talking about just then when he was coming out of the game after the foul, that's not remotely the same. If something else, I missed that part.
February 21, 201016 yr Whatever happened to Stevenson I wonder if any senior experience would help the youngsters? Possibly...he is so weak though. He can't handle this game.
February 21, 201016 yr Pretty sure that slamming the ball like that is a techincal in the NCAA. When have you seen it called?
February 21, 201016 yr Pretty sure that slamming the ball like that is a techincal in the NCAA. Lol. Ok.
February 21, 201016 yr Vandy in the 1 and 1 with over 11 min to go........should I start blaming the refs if UK loses?
February 21, 201016 yr Vandy in the 1 and 1 with over 11 min to go........should I start blaming the refs if UK loses? ??? Whichever team loses this game can blame their inability to shoot.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.