February 20, 201016 yr You knew the timeout was coming there. That was approaching danger zone for Vandy. Hmm, well, guess no timeout then. They should've IMO. Beautiful passing by Cousins and then Bledsoe.
February 20, 201016 yr This is the worst post position Cuz has settled for in a long time. He needs to get much deeper.
February 20, 201016 yr I just noticed Wall's arm sleeve has the outline like the back of the jersey. Random, I know.
February 20, 201016 yr Liggins has reverted back to shooting every time. I liked it better when he was focused on making a bunch of hustle plays and shooting whenever it presented itself.
February 21, 201016 yr Good defensive half. Hit a few shots, get Wall in a groove and I think we will be ok.
February 21, 201016 yr UK free throw shooters sure came to play today.... Orton definitely needs some intensive work on his shot. Or his confidence.
February 21, 201016 yr Jay Williams time...I think I'll just punch myself in the face for the next 7 minutes.
February 21, 201016 yr Bledsoe is killing the cats so far in this first half. He's done absolutely nothing. He isn't helping them with his casual drives to the rim, Vandy is saying no to that. This team has to find someone to shoot from outside, stretch the court.
February 21, 201016 yr This is the worst post position Cuz has settled for in a long time. He needs to get much deeper. He's had the ball stripped about 3 times.
February 21, 201016 yr He isn't helping them with his casual drives to the rim, Vandy is saying no to that. This team has to find someone to shoot from outside, stretch the court. Amen brother!!! They're really struggling from the arc lately. If they don't correct that soon it could be a thorn in their side in the upcoming tournaments.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.