Dixie Heights/Boone County Predictions 2/19

BigDP

Senior night in Florence.....

After reading the Dixie / Cooper thread, and Dixie coming out flat footed on Sr. Night, I'm hoping that doesn't grab the Rebels too!!!

It doesn't look like Tramel played against the Jags (or, he didn't score based on the box score). Is he expected to play tonight?

I'll take the Rebels bouncing back from the Holmes loss!!!

Boone - 67

Dixie - 54

Senior night in Florence.....

After reading the Dixie / Cooper thread, and Dixie coming out flat footed on Sr. Night, I'm hoping that doesn't grab the Rebels too!!!

It doesn't look like Tramel played against the Jags (or, he didn't score based on the box score). Is he expected to play tonight?

I'll take the Rebels bouncing back from the Holmes loss!!!

Boone - 67

Dixie - 54

Trammel is officially done for the rest of the season. He was suppose to be cleared this past week and i think that Kenny Chev and Trammels parents think that its better that he get all his strength and his game back before he rushes into things or hurts himself worse and ruins his career. I have heard that he is feeling really good and his able to shoot and move around a little again. I wish this kid the best of luck and i hop he heals fully, and has a phenominal senior season!:thumb:

I think Boone should win by 20 to 25 on their home floor. They have enough depth to absorb one or two guys being out. Their top 7-8 have all started multiple games this season, and there is very little drop off. They are a very balanced team. Nobody averages more than 9 points a game, and their top 7 all average about 6 to 9 points a game.

Dixie definately misses Trammel. This would take the ball handling duties from Hatton and allow him to do what he does best.

This is a no brainer. Trammel at full strength is one of the top guards in the 9th. You take him out of any lineup and the ceiling lowers on that team.

This game will be tight, but I see Boone pulling this out on Sr. night. Boone may be missing a couple of players tonight. One starter and one role player. This may keep this one closer than expected.

Who does Boone have out tonight? Is it an injury/illness. I know Cotton was a little banged up after his fall from the posterizing and1 dunk over the Holmes player, but other than that all starters were healthy as of yesterday. I would hope that Mcreary will let Cotton rest (if inured at all) for districts if not needed in this game, and Boone is well deep enough with role players to do that if they come too play. Dixie without Trammel is a bigger dropoff than Boone without Cotton. My pick is for the oone seniors to end their home season in a big way tonight.