Holmes/Boone County 2/9 Predictions

Who wins this battle of top 9th region teams?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this battle of top 9th region teams?

• Holmes
    • Boone Co.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting ready to leave for work and just saw that both Boone County Schools and Covington Independent Schools are both closed today.

I'd assume this game will be cancelled tonight but made up later in the week since it's a D1 conference game. Not sure what Boone has open, but Holmes doesn't have a game scheduled wed, fri, or sat so I'd guess that one of those days will be the make up date?

If anyone hears anything, pass it along please.

So who do you see Boone rolling out tomorrow night in the starting lineup? Height/position?

Both teams played a deliberate style last year in the half court offense in the region championship. I see Holmes trying to get out and run to get Boone out of that and speed things up.

If Holmes does that, Boone needs 2 guards in the game, and Gabbard, Popp, and Schulze should all play.

The lineup recently has been Gabbard (6'0 PG), Cotton (6'3 wing), Earls (6'6 C/PF), Lay (6'5 C/PF), and Montgomery (6'4 F)

Getting ready to leave for work and just saw that both Boone County Schools and Covington Independent Schools are both closed today.

I'd assume this game will be cancelled tonight but made up later in the week since it's a D1 conference game. Not sure what Boone has open, but Holmes doesn't have a game scheduled wed, fri, or sat so I'd guess that one of those days will be the make up date?

If anyone hears anything, pass it along please.

Boone has 3 games to make up, including Cooper. I would think a district game would be made up first.

^Guaranteed for sure if the game was in Florence. Might have a slight chance at Holmes depending on the reprieve we are supposed to get tomorrow afternoon and early evening. Might be a good thing.................are both teams healthy?

I've heard a couple of Boone players might have the typical Winter sicknesses.