Holy Cross/Beechwood Predictions?

Tigers have been less than impressive this season, but then again so has Holy Cross at times. Winner should more than likely avoid Holmes in the first round of the district tournament. Where is this game being played? Holy Cross or Beechwood?

Game is at Beechwood, and the winner, as you said, avoids Holmes.

Big district game, winner avoids Holmes in the first round.

Burger needs to have a good game if they wanna pull this out.

I think it goes like this:

If Beechwood loses then they'd be (0-3) in the district and would automatically play Holmes in the 1st game of the 35th Distict and HC would get CovCath.

If Holy Cross loses to Beechwood and beats CovCath on Friday night then HC, Beechwood, and CovCath would all be tied at (1-2) in the district. (Then I guess there'd be a blind draw with those 3 teams to see who gets Holmes. Does anyone know for sure how they solve that?)

If Holy Cross loses to Beechwood and then loses to CovCath then the Colonels would be (2-1) and HC would be (0-3) so then Beechwood would face CovCath in the districts.

Tonights games would decide it for sure if the Indians win, but if Beechwood wins it looks like it could get more complicated making Friday night's game between HC and CovCath even more monumental and meaningful.

If anyone knows better or can correct any errors or oversights that I might've made that would be great. :idunno:

Edited by B-Ball-fan