Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is John Wall frustrated or unhappy?

Featured Replies

On ESPN after the game I bet they said Downey's name 100 times.

 

I've heard them call Big Cuz the best post player in college. Occasional talk about player of the year stuff when they say he's averaging 18 and 11 in only 20 minutes of playing time.

 

Spin it however you see fit, but Wall is having to share the spot light for the first time and I'm throwing out there that maybe he doesn't like it too much. No knock, just a possible reason for his smile to have disapeared lately.

 

I disagree with your possible reason, but 18-19 year olds are not the most mature people on the planet and you could be right. I think it has more to do with getting blasted by his coach in the media and then being asked about it by the media more than anything else.

 

He had to share the spotlight in NC with Ryan Kelly and CJ Leslie, but based off of his recruiting process, he does like the spotlight.:lol:

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I enjoy watching Wall like the rest of you, and I think that he has carried himself in a very good way since he has been in Lexington...but let's not forget he was cut from his high school basketball team 3 years ago for his attitude.

The kids experienced there first loss they will bounce back from that.

This is very evident in his play. He doesn't seem hungry, and seems to have a lack of focus.

Maybe his cramps are bothering him??!!

Thought I read somewhere this made it on to ESPN and Bob Knight... watch out.....

Goodness, now I'm worried sick Wall is going to leave UK after this year!

Goodness, now I'm worried sick Wall is going to leave UK after this year!

 

I know! I hear he is looking to transfer to the Nets.

The season can be a grind, especially for a freshman. Add in the fact that the opposing teams are being extremely physical with him whenever he takes it to the basket without many fouls being called and frustration could result.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.